Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: World Cup 2010

1. #1 World Cup 2010 
    Ok it starts today. The possibility for those who love soccer forget the rest and enjoy. Who is gonna win? I wish Argentina does.

As for the casual Friday, going to take a good ride today. Enjoy everyone and have fun!

(P.S. Pray tell why it takes so long to get ready to do even short trips like 700km? I have spent now almost two hours eating, drinking coffee, surfing in Internet and slowly gathering stuff. One hour was my target preparation time.)

2. #2 Re: World Cup 2010 
    Yeah, "casual friday" with 38 degrees Celsius, hardly have the desire to live ...
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

3. #3 Re: World Cup 2010 
    Sounds much better than 12 degrees Celsius and raining as it is here now 11.29 AM xD Which makes me think should I head South instead of North now that I have a chance to do some week or two long trip. North is the way to go however since touring Scandinavia doesn't force me to get a passport. Anyway, I feel so lucky and privileged to go yet I don't have a burning desire to go, and could as well not go. Such a waste! Have been thinking should I go because I can, but it doesn't help much. I am very comfortable at home taking only short trips before returning back to the luxury I have here when compared to camping without paying touring trip with a race oriented enduro. On the other hand I don't have to watch long areas in Norway from Google maps to get a desire to just wear equipment and tie tent and stuff on the bike and, blow a kiss to the wind and say Norway, I hear your call.

4. #4 Re: World Cup 2010 
    C-Moto Regular
    I'd like to meet you. My car is XTR250, but do not know with what method can contact you. My MSN: gdgoujun@hotmail.com QQ 278729346 network communication tools (China) I'm looking forward to your reply. You can also write me. Thank you
    cheers