Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: Chinese Easy Rider 
    Danny Pedrosa fell off his bike in the British round of the GP a couple of days ago and it was 'fun' to watch his 'bike continue upright and alone for a hundred or so meters (across the gravel runoff too) then hit the tyre wall hard enough to flip upside down - with no throttle obviously other than idle setting ... just imagine what that stunt rider's bike would do heading into traffic at a crowded intersection if he was bumped off, which is likely to happen one day soon! No wonder they are banning 'bikes. Amusing indeed to watch but bloody stupid!

2. #12 Re: Chinese Easy Rider 
    Quote Originally Posted by humanbeing View Post
    The device ~01:50
    Ok, that works too. I was hoping it might be something a little less 'permanent'. Stopping for traffic light would be fun with that system! Pulll in the clutch and watch as your engine explodes.

3. #13 Re: Chinese Easy Rider 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    well what can I add, while it's an interesting clip to watch, I couldn't help think about just a foolhardy it is. While it's surely a great testament to the riders ability doing so on any public road is stupid at best but even more so on Chinese roads, given the very unpredictable nature of all who use them here... fade in the drum roll as it's not a question of 'if' but rather 'when'
    It reminded me of some of the more political posts here in recent days and made me think and reflect about a group of motorcycle taxis parked on the footpath right outside the doors of a local hospital clinic... I observed last night on my drive into the city... sooner or later these issues awaken the authorities into some form of action > enforcement which in the extreme leads to the banning of ALL motorcycles in the affected areas... we all should ride and behave in a manner that reflects more positively on motorcycles and the motorcyclists so that we improve the overall image - not degrade it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12