Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #11 Re: Shanghai Muffler Man -- modding my JH600 
    What a wonderful report, spinning from red egg shop to scooters, to bizarre scooter mods, 2cm steel plate, Mister Muffler, Missus Mister Muffler, their daughter, exotic horns, spider man on license plate, …, and finally, voila, out came a marvelous piece of metal work which might just outshine everything else on your jh600.

Well, I have finally put in the order for my own jh600 today. I must find time to visit Jiaoji Lu, for its entertainment value if not for installing the Laser muffler.

Highly entertaining. Many thanks for sharing.

2. #12 Re: Shanghai Muffler Man -- modding my JH600 
    C-Moto Regular
    HI

JH600 ,How mach???

3. #13 Re: Shanghai Muffler Man -- modding my JH600 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Dear jmgoujun,

as felix has already noted, this forum has lots of good information. all of the silly questions that you are asking are already answered elsewhere in the forum. you now have shown your XTR and posted unnecessary questions in numerous threads, and you definitely are NOT making friends by doing this. you are just wasting people's time.

please read our postings before asking more unnecessary questions, or posting more pictures of your bike. If you cannot read English very well, this is probably not the right forum for you. There are many good forums in Chinese.

good luck to you.
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

4. #14 Re: Shanghai Muffler Man -- modding my JH600 
    Quote Originally Posted by milton View Post
    Well, I have finally put in the order for my own jh600 today. I must find time to visit Jiaoji Lu, for its entertainment value if not for installing the Laser muffler.

Highly entertaining. Many thanks for sharing.
    Dear Milton,

I had to kill a lot of time during the installation, so I went a bit wild with the camera. But it was a pleasure to write, and I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.

I'd be happy to go with you to 交暨路 when I'm back from this week's ride to Yongkang and (maybe, weather permitting) Nanchang!
    jkp
    Shanghai

5. #15 Re: Shanghai Muffler Man -- modding my JH600 
    C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by euphonius View Post
    Dear jmgoujun,

as felix has already noted, this forum has lots of good information. all of the silly questions that you are asking are already answered elsewhere in the forum. you now have shown your XTR and posted unnecessary questions in numerous threads, and you definitely are NOT making friends by doing this. you are just wasting people's time.

please read our postings before asking more unnecessary questions, or posting more pictures of your bike. If you cannot read English very well, this is probably not the right forum for you. There are many good forums in Chinese.

good luck to you.
    hi euphonius.

Listen to me say. I think it's not my problem. But we are in different nationality language communication problems. Therefore, it is Chinese. I disapprove of what I say is very stupid questions. Of course, you can argue, I think you have a common interest, can communicate with each other. Your language has hurt contains the self-esteem. So ~ ~ ~ I decided not to this disheartening BBS.

good luck to you and mychinamoto.com

6. #16 Re: Shanghai Muffler Man -- modding my JH600 
    Dear jmguojun,

I am sorry to hurt your feelings. This was not my intention! People in this forum love Chinese motorcycles, and love motorcycling in China -- just like you. But there are good ways to participate, and not so good ways. Going to every single thread and saying the same thing, and asking "how much" for every bike, are not good ways. I am sure you have a lot of experience and knowledge that we would love to learn from you. Yes, language is a barrier. We have members in this forum from all over the world, and 99% of our posts are in English. This is just a fact of life.

Here's a challenge for you. Start posting your own thread about your own motorcycle. Try to write in English. Short posts. Don't ask, "How much?" Instead, say, "Here's where I ride" and "Here's how I improved my XTR250..." and "here's what I plan to do next with my XTR... etc.

The best members of this forum are those who contribute interesting, useful and fun information to the forum. I am sure you have a lot of information to give. Please give it!

thanks and good luck!
    jkp
    Shanghai

7. #17 Re: Shanghai Muffler Man -- modding my JH600 

I had to kill a lot of time during the installation, so I went a bit wild with the camera. But it was a pleasure to write, and I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.
    Good that you did! Great camera work, I enjoyed of every picture. Was very interesting to jump to take a look at Chinese scooter mods. It was the first time when I thought that maybe Chinese can contribute someday to the motorcycling world.

8. #18 Re: Shanghai Muffler Man -- modding my JH600 
    C-Moto Regular
    Dear jmguojun,

I am sorry to hurt your feelings. This was not my intention! People in this forum love Chinese motorcycles, and love motorcycling in China -- just like you. But there are good ways to participate, and not so good ways. Going to every single thread and saying the same thing, and asking "how much" for every bike, are not good ways. I am sure you have a lot of experience and knowledge that we would love to learn from you. Yes, language is a barrier. We have members in this forum from all over the world, and 99% of our posts are in English. This is just a fact of life.

Here's a challenge for you. Start posting your own thread about your own motorcycle. Try to write in English. Short posts. Don't ask, "How much?" Instead, say, "Here's where I ride" and "Here's how I improved my XTR250..." and "here's what I plan to do next with my XTR... etc.

The best members of this forum are those who contribute interesting, useful and fun information to the forum. I am sure you have a lot of information to give. Please give it!

thanks and good luck!
    hi euphonius
    OK thanks, But I don't know how to upload the big picture, I pass by many Chinese, I want to share with you my pictures. Photography is my motorcycle tourism interests. I think we should learn communication. Of course. In the later days. I will improve my everything. I will work hard to mychinamoto.com harmony
    thank

9. #19 Re: Shanghai Muffler Man -- modding my JH600 
    jmguojun, just talk slowly and ask simple questions, one at a time, that you need to know.
    Euphonius told you correct, many answers are already written here.
    Everybody here will help you if they can. Some people here are Chinese and can help with writing your words when they know you better.
    Small pictures are best. One picture today, with a story, another picture next time. Then we will know you.

If it is very important write in Chinese. Maybe if your bike breaks and you want help to fix.
    I speak no Chinese but some do.

Please remember there are motorcycle forums that are for Chinese speaking only, this one is most in english.

10. #20 Re: Shanghai Muffler Man -- modding my JH600 
    C-Moto Guru
    Just wanted to chime in on this thread about "Mr. Muffler". I've had this same guy do a whole bunch of different work for me, about 5 mufflers and some custom welds for parts that had to be fabricated. He is indeed a master craftsman, who puts a lot of effort into his work. When working with higher quality materials, stainless steel for instance, he is very careful not to scratch anything and even buffs it all out once its installed. I highly recommend this guy's welding, and if you have some custom work, can speak Chinese (or have a friend to translate), he will try his best for you at a very reasonable price.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast