Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 I hope you to know me. 
    C-Moto Regular
    Nice to meet you. My moto is XTR250, but do not know with what method can contact you. My MSN: gdgoujun@hotmail.com QQ 278729346 network communication tools (China) I'm looking forward to your reply. You can also write me. Thank you,sorry my English is not good.
    cheers

001..jpg

2. #2 Re: I hope you to know me. 
    Hi jmgoujun,

Please, don't just post messages about yourself all over the place like you did last night. It's likely you will just get ignored if you do that.

If you really want to get in touch with people, try posting an introduction about yourself here. Say where you are and where you've been. What's your connection with bikes?

Keep hi-jacking people's topics and you'll probably get kicked out.

Cheers

3. #3 Re: I hope you to know me. 
    C-Moto Regular
    OK thanks.

4. #4 Re: I hope you to know me. 
    Quote Originally Posted by jmgoujun View Post
    Nice to meet you. My moto is XTR250, but do not know with what method can contact you. My MSN: gdgoujun@hotmail.com QQ 278729346 network communication tools (China) I'm looking forward to your reply. You can also write me. Thank you,sorry my English is not good.
    cheers

001..jpg
    Hello and welcome to the forum! It was very interesting to meet you here to say the least. I don't myself use MSM or QQ, I use Jabber only so sorry, if you use that you can contact me by moilami@jabber.org. Note that it is not email address, it is Jabber instant messaging address. Email will not work.

I don't think I will have ever chance to go to China and drive with you, but if you ever come to Finland I would gladly drive with you and help you with stuff.

5. #5 Re: I hope you to know me. 
    C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by moilami View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum! It was very interesting to meet you here to say the least. I don't myself use MSM or QQ, I use Jabber only so sorry, if you use that you can contact me by moilami@jabber.org. Note that it is not email address, it is Jabber instant messaging address. Email will not work.

I don't think I will have ever chance to go to China and drive with you, but if you ever come to Finland I would gladly drive with you and help you with stuff.
    Thank you very much. I'm not sure I can go as you. But my dream is to travel around the world. Yes motorcycle. The entire earth. If I had enough money. The idea seems a bit naive.

6. #6 Re: I hope you to know me. 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Not naive at all. Start planning now. You can do lots of preparing with long journeys inside China. It takes planning and dedication and a dream.
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

7. #7 Re: I hope you to know me. 
    C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by euphonius View Post
    Not naive at all. Start planning now. You can do lots of preparing with long journeys inside China. It takes planning and dedication and a dream.
    Yes. I think so too.
    cheers