Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. #21 Re: Travels with Orange: the honeymoon. 
    Quote Originally Posted by makindue View Post
    Hi fellas, nice video of that Wittgeinsten! :D Goodluck in your honey moon. :D I hope you can also drive safely. :D
    Thanks, luck was needed. I drive always safely (except maybe when the situation requires to do some racing).

2. #22 Re: Travels with Orange: the honeymoon. 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    where are the pictures of the nordkapp, like to see the story continued cause i also went there. Great place Scandinavia, and Finland is also great. I went from Nordkapp to the south, karasjok, inari, ivari, rovaniemi, oulu and then went back towards Sweden.

3. #23 Re: Travels with Orange: the honeymoon. 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Ah, Moilami -- the pressure is on! You've got two unfinished threads! (I feel your guilt; I'm sitting on one unfinished thread and two unstarted ride reports.)

I too look forward to the rest of your Nordkapp and dirtbike threads. Scribe on!
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

4. #24 Re: Travels with Orange: the honeymoon. 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    i also crossed that border, it has a huge IKEA when entering Sweden if i remember well

5. #25 Re: Travels with Orange: the honeymoon. 
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmonkey View Post
    i also crossed that border, it has a huge IKEA when entering Sweden if i remember well
    Yeah, it does. I saw it and most probably photographed it or if not it then the view from it. IKEA was epic there anyway

6. #26 Re: Travels with Orange: the honeymoon. 
    Quote Originally Posted by euphonius View Post
    Ah, Moilami -- the pressure is on! You've got two unfinished threads! (I feel your guilt; I'm sitting on one unfinished thread and two unstarted ride reports.)

I too look forward to the rest of your Nordkapp and dirtbike threads. Scribe on!
    I blame I need to graduate this year and have three courses + so called "diploma work" or whatever it is in English to do! That I can hardly blame though, I am like more happy of it had to share

But will work with the reports, it is good for starting the motorcycling season.

+ very nice to hear someone else went to Nordkap too! I just today had a ride and observed the badge on front mud fender. Never thought the badge would give so good memories! Was well worth to buy it!

7. #27 Re: Travels with Orange: the honeymoon. 
    Quote Originally Posted by moilami View Post
    I blame I need to graduate this year and have three courses + so called "diploma work" or whatever it is in English to do! That I can hardly blame though, I am like more happy of it had to share

But will work with the reports, it is good for starting the motorcycling season.

+ very nice to hear someone else went to Nordkap too! I just today had a ride and observed the badge on front mud fender. Never thought the badge would give so good memories! Was well worth to buy it!
    Take your time, Mikko. Would rather see a thoughtful report than a rushed report! Didn't realize you were back in school. Is this now a photojournalism course? If so, I can say you are very accomplished and thoughtful about your photojournalism even without the diploma....
    jkp
    Shanghai

8. #28 Re: Travels with Orange: the honeymoon. 
    It is Bachelor of Engineering. Cool stuff in there but in my opinion things need passion, was it engineering or photojournalism. I had once passion for engineering and economics but now I have more passion for photojournalism - who would not lol? Anyway the engi degree gives me very much options, in theory that is.

9. #29 Re: Travels with Orange: the honeymoon. 
    Quote Originally Posted by moilami View Post
    Anyway the engi degree gives me very much options, in theory that is.
    Like motorcycle design? Or motography?
    jkp
    Shanghai

10. #30 Re: Travels with Orange: the honeymoon. 
    Haha, western world job markets are built on that an employee must have some kind of uni degree. After that he can be accepted to work in variety of jobs. For me the degree gives options to get some work or upgrade the bachelor's degree to master's degree on engineering, economics, or even in master of arts on photography! I could also become a teacher, that is what I have been thinking long time. Would be nice job to teach associate's degree students some electronics, math, logic, and physics! + teachers have very long summer vacations. Would mean 2 months motorcycle trips annually

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast