Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
  1. #171 Re: 2010 CFMoto Jetmax 250 Scooter 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayat60 View Post
    Yes thanks but no one of those links is active. I have tried to search in the forum but no related topics.
    Don't worry I will not bother anymore !
    No need to get defensive. I've lost count the number of people who join MCM and all they do is ask, ask, ask... and give nothing back to the community. It doesn't just happen here on MCM... but it gets real old, real fast.
    Great you tried searching... just a suggestion for the future... might be worth letting others know that in your post - since it saves those of us replying from directing you to resources you might have already visited.
    As for info concerning the error codes since I ASSUME that's what you are referring too...
    Here's a link to the service manual for the Jetmax. This should help you with the error codes if that is what you're asking about. Start on chapter 5 page 12...
    As for wrench monkeys... good luck with finding any...

Jetmax service manual
    Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist
    - Pablo Picasso

2. #172 Re: 2010 CFMoto Jetmax 250 Scooter 
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerdoc View Post
    No need to get defensive. I've lost count the number of people who join MCM and all they do is ask, ask, ask... and give nothing back to the community. It doesn't just happen here on MCM... but it gets real old, real fast.
    Great you tried searching... just a suggestion for the future... might be worth letting others know that in your post - since it saves those of us replying from directing you to resources you might have already visited.
    As for info concerning the error codes since I ASSUME that's what you are referring too...
    Here's a link to the service manual for the Jetmax. This should help you with the error codes if that is what you're asking about. Start on chapter 5 page 12...
    As for wrench monkeys... good luck with finding any...

Jetmax service manual
    Thanks for your prompt reply. As you can see, I am sharing my experiences with the Jetmax.
    Anyway in my country the purpose of the forum is to ask help to whom, could have had already get it.
    Thanks also for the manual. I already have it but nothing there is on chapter 5 page 12, maybe is another version.
    My Jetmax has 870 km and I am already tired of it. Also tired of the ignorance of the "technicians" here in China.
    So I will sell it, it doesn't matter how much I will lose. thinking I had my first Vespa PX 200 35 years ago.... you can understand me.

3. #173 Re: 2010 CFMoto Jetmax 250 Scooter 
    Thanks for your prompt reply. As you can see, I am sharing my experiences with the Jetmax.
    Anyway in my country the purpose of the forum is to ask help to whom, could have had already get it.
    Thanks also for the manual. I already have it but nothing there is on chapter 5 page 12, maybe is another version.
    My Jetmax has 870 km and I am already tired of it. Also tired of the ignorance of the "technicians" here in China.
    So I will sell it, it doesn't matter how much I will lose. thinking I had my first Vespa PX 200 35 years ago.... you can understand me.
    Sorry to read of your ongoing issues. Have you tried contacting CFMoto factory directly? It might be worth attempting too. Maybe there is a better dealer with support in BJ than Tianjin? Unfortunately if you try to claim warranty then any CFMoto dealer/shop will tell you that the bike/scooter must go back to the originating dealer - which might not be the actual dealer you bought the bike/scooter from. Warranty for CFMoto products in PRC have to be handled by the original dealer that sold the bike/scooter. However it would be useful to have another dealer listen to the sounds you're hearing and are concerned about. Even a non CFMoto dealership might be worthwhile - just to get another pair of ears to listen.

If you cannot find the error code table you might be looking in the owners manual? The service manual in the link provided definitely has the error code list etc. located chapter 5 page 12. Did you download it and look? There is also a description on how to read the error codes. Even though you can find out what the error code is, may not help you with your problem...
    - Pablo Picasso

4. #174 Re: 2010 CFMoto Jetmax 250 Scooter 
    Also tired of the ignorance of the "technicians" here in China.

Hi and welcome to China

TIC "This is China"

Your concerns regarding "technicians" problems is not unique just to CFMoto......

As to your sale of the Jetmax i can offer 1000 RMB if you are interested .....
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

5. #175 Re: 2010 CFMoto Jetmax 250 Scooter 
    Yes I have contacted the factory, and they told me to go to the TJ dealer. They said the sound is normal and also said to me: "with these money you have spent, what do you want a TMax?" So after that, I am tired. No, no tired but disappointed because there's no care of final consumer. So what should I do? the only thing I can do is to keep my mind about everything related to china products .....
    In order to solve the error about the injection flashing, tomorrow I will go to the Tj dealer again ....
    To everybody is reading I can just say: Buy Kawasaki, o Suzuki, or Ducati, or Aprilia or Piaggio. at least you will have a good after sale assistance .....

6. #176 Re: 2010 CFMoto Jetmax 250 Scooter 
    Quote Originally Posted by prince666 View Post
    Hi and welcome to China

TIC "This is China"

Your concerns regarding "technicians" problems is not unique just to CFMoto......

As to your sale of the Jetmax i can offer 1000 RMB if you are interested .....
    Prince you make me smile. If I should sell for 1000 rmb, is better i give it for free to a friend ...

7. #177 Re: 2010 CFMoto Jetmax 250 Scooter 
    Prince you make me smile. If I should sell for 1000 rmb, is better i give it for free to a friend ...
    Are we not GOOD friends then ??? lol just leg pulling wish you well i do have 3 CF now so i have 3 times the same shit as you hahahah

Buy Kawasaki, o Suzuki, or Ducati, or Aprilia or Piaggio. at least you will have a good after sale assistance ...
    Are you sure about that ???

caveat emptor comes to mind when you buy bikes in China
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

8. #178 Re: 2010 CFMoto Jetmax 250 Scooter 
    Problem injection flashing Solved.
    The solution I have found on the CF Moto manual on chapter 8-23 page 163.
    Was just an error.

9. #179 Re: 2010 CFMoto Jetmax 250 Scooter 
    bikerdoc Awesome thread, have just rediscovered it. Lots of useful info.
    Exchanged my 650NK for a Jetmax. I guess I'll start my own thread on it soon.

10. #180 Re: 2010 CFMoto Jetmax 250 Scooter 
    ^ Sounds like you are on a journey of rediscovery in more ways than one.

Kia Kaha!

Any info you need on the Jetmax just ask, I've got a load of saddle time on mine and have done loads of little mods here and there as you'll rediscover reading this and other related threads. If you ever get over my way, give me a heads up and I'll gladly meet up with you... share some of my favourite riding roads - though you'd need a minimum of a couple of weeks to get a fraction of them in.
    - Pablo Picasso

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast