http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-23766837
    Andy

3. #333 Re: TIC (This is China) 
    Danger, Will Robinson! Lao Jia Hou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chinabiker View Post
    Shenzhen public urinal users face fine for poor aim

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-23766837

The entrepreneurial Chinese

10 rmb each, your choice of color, to avoid the 100 rmb fine. Great deal.
    Last edited by Lao Jia Hou; 09-06-2013 at 01:08 AM. Reason: add pic

4. #334 Re: TIC (This is China) 
    Senior C-Moto Guru
    Have you guys actually tried to stop and give way to pedestrians waiting to cross a street/road? Im not talking about some big crossings where a lot of ppl wait cos then they will force you to stop but some small ones, one or two people.....I tried few times and its pointless. They are so shocked that they cant move and most of them wont trust you so they will walk around you or simply wait until you move again and pass them. My most extreme case was in some small village where i stopped for a lady carrying a huge sack of I dunno what and she had a 4-5 year old kid next to her. When i stopped and showed her that she might cross the road safely she grabed the kid and run the opposite direction......ehhhhh i just wanted to be kind

now I dont stop anymore hah

5. #335 Re: TIC (This is China) 
    yeah stopping at a crossing is risking getting hit from behind or at least getting your eardrums abused by the horns behind you

6. #336 Re: TIC (This is China) 
    So I bought a new motorbike in Huizhou last week (even got it plated).... and stripping it down for modification I found a serious "only in China" feature :)

Okay so the bike is "Guo III" with all the fancy emission control crap.... let's take a look at that system for a second:

1.jpg

Everything looks legit, it has that S.A.I crap all hooked up.. evaporation control system... lots of hoses and little tubes, boxes and such....

2.jpg

Since I'm going to replace the engine with a 250 anyway, I decided to strip out the crap and have a play with the engine... so when removing the first hose I was rather surprised :)

3.jpg

I literally facepalmed... then checked out the rest, yes... just empty outer casings, nothing inside....

Score one for the 5RMB savings they made on the manufacture of this bike hehe... and score one for people like me who don't like all that extra environment saving crap either. Score nil for common sense and Guo III inspectors :)

7. #337 Re: TIC (This is China) 
    That is fucking priceless. So they don't actually test the emissions that come out of the pipe when awarding the C3 badge. They just take a quick glace and say "yeah, that looks grand".

8. #338 Re: TIC (This is China) 
    Was this a branded bike?
    This is hilarious, but also quite distressing - where else are they cutting corners?

9. #339 Re: TIC (This is China) 

10. #340 Re: TIC (This is China) 
    Venting.

China. You won't ever meet a more stubborn moron.

Bread isn't sweet? F**k you arrogant laowei. Just because you come from country that has bread as a part of it's staple diet you think you can arrogantly come in here and tell us the difference between cake and bread and that mayo isn't butter?

You should look before pulling out of an interection? F**k you arrogant laowei. Just because you come from country that has adopted international driving standards you can arrogantly come in here and tell us the what right of what means and how to use our f**king eyes the good lord gave us?

Children should wear safety belts in cars? F**k you arrogant laowei. Just because you come from country that know about safety research and what happens in a crash when your baby flies through a car windscreen at 200 k/mh like it's been catapulted you can arrogantly come in here and tell us how to be safe just because it was proven by research institutes and universities in other countries?

Young children shouldn't eat nuts? F**k you arrogant laowei. Just because your governments have done research and found that young children and babies can choke on nuts you think you can arrogantly come in here and try to prevent unnecessary chocking related deaths of small children?

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14243233343536 ... LastLast