Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12223031323334 ... LastLast
  1. #311 Re: TIC (This is China) 
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteZ View Post
    My understanding is that it involves taking your manhood into your hand, yelling "En Garde!" and then slashing your opponent with said manhood until blood is drawn or your opponent admits defeat. I could be wrong.
    Nuff said!

2. #312 Re: TIC (This is China) 
    Danger, Will Robinson! Lao Jia Hou's Avatar
    Elderly Chinese Biker Flashes United Nations ID During Bike Check

On May 28 in Fuyang, Anhui Province, a policeman pulled over a motorcyclist who was riding without a license plate or helmet. After getting pulled over, the biker told the officer he was a state secret official, and didnt have a license. He then pulled out an ID card, which displayed his title as an official with the United Nations Peacekeeping Force General Headquarters.

Promptly declaring it a fake ID, the policeman investigated the 69 year-old man, surnamed Ma, and found that he had never registered for a motorcycle license.
    =====
    hahahaha - I love this place!

3. #313 Re: TIC (This is China) 
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    Do you go to a swimming pool to go swimming? My god, you really haven't figured it out yet have you? We go to the swimming pool to.......

-Show off our gangsta back tatoos
    -Bring all our friends to intimidate others, make sure there's enough of us that the pool guards let us do anything we like out of fear
    -Cool off on a hot day after a hard lunch time baijiu swilling
    -Even though there are about 400 square meters of unused pool stand right in the middle of the lanes, in fact make a point of doing it, completely block a lane with all your friends, cool fun
    -Wrench, stand on lean on and sit on the lane divders
    -Take the piss out of people who actually swim and race them and win over a 5 meter stretch of pool when they are doing a 2km enduro swim, especially cool if racing a laowei, thus gaining face for China
    -Bring your girlfriend, have a public snogfest
    -Insist on taking of your dacks as soon as you get in the showers and show off your poorly developed manhood to all the guys in the changing room, we can all do some of that and have a sausage fest and do some pork swording with our mates, like an American prison or British boarding school
    -Smoke and spit on the changing room floor
    Also don't open pool until 4.00pm so that everyone must cram in.

Lap swimming in China yep really miss it.

4. #314 Re: TIC (This is China) 
    Danger, Will Robinson! Lao Jia Hou's Avatar

5. #315 Re: TIC (This is China) 
    C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao Jia Hou View Post
    Unbelievable if it wasn't in China.... Try that in the US or Canada..
    A) his GF would have Ben toothless knocked out on the ground.
    B) he never would have been able to go through his scooter to get the knife.
    C) probably would have a gun not a knife.
    D) the minute he went for the gun tazered or dead.
    The fact he rides away.

6. #316 Re: TIC (This is China) 
    I think we all know what awaits that guy after leaving the scene.

7. #317 Re: TIC (This is China) 
    Ok, I think i really had it now .. what an insane country:

Agency hoping to cash in on adults' taste for breast milk

YOUNG mothers are being hired by agencies to breastfeed rich adults in the south China city of Shenzhen, earning from 8,000 yuan (US$1,303) to 15,000 yuan a month for the service.

Customers at present range from the parents of babies who have lost faith in Chinese baby formula to adults who believe breast milk would boost their health, the Southern Metropolis Daily reported.

Lin Jun, a Henan Province native, told the newspaper he was aiming to develop the breastfeeding business among China's rich adults.

"Breast milk is the best tonic, especially for those people who have just undergone major surgeries," said Lin. "If it is necessary, the customers may directly feed from the young mothers' breasts," he added.

Full article: http://www.shanghaidaily.com/nsp/Nat...breast%2Bmilk/

8. #318 Re: TIC (This is China) 
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    Do you go to a swimming pool to go swimming? My god, you really haven't figured it out yet have you? We go to the swimming pool to.......
    - If you can't actually swim, then you should at least stand in the middle of a lane and jump up and down repeatedly to give you that fresh & flushed swimming look
    Sam --
    The older I get, the faster I was....
    2006 CJ750 Sidecar / 2012 Ducati MTSPP / 2013 SRX5

9. #319 Re: TIC (This is China) 
    Quote Originally Posted by 998S View Post
    Ok, I think i really had it now .. what an insane country:

Agency hoping to cash in on adults' taste for breast milk

YOUNG mothers are being hired by agencies to breastfeed rich adults in the south China city of Shenzhen, earning from 8,000 yuan (US$1,303) to 15,000 yuan a month for the service.

Customers at present range from the parents of babies who have lost faith in Chinese baby formula to adults who believe breast milk would boost their health, the Southern Metropolis Daily reported.

Lin Jun, a Henan Province native, told the newspaper he was aiming to develop the breastfeeding business among China's rich adults.

"Breast milk is the best tonic, especially for those people who have just undergone major surgeries," said Lin. "If it is necessary, the customers may directly feed from the young mothers' breasts," he added.

Full article: http://www.shanghaidaily.com/nsp/Nat...breast%2Bmilk/
    That last line in red changed my mind. That makes it all work out for me..............................
    DT
    Keeping the rubber side down.....most of the time.
    Nanjing wheels:BMW F800GS / Texas wheels:BMW R1200GSA & 70' Bultaco El Bandido

10. #320 Re: TIC (This is China) 
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinasam View Post
    - If you can't actually swim, then you should at least stand in the middle of a lane and jump up and down repeatedly to give you that fresh & flushed swimming look
    Or wear a nice pair of gogles, stay deep and enjoy the sight and make your pool experience more worthwile

Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12223031323334 ... LastLast