Cool Guys, looks like we are all hoping for good things outta '09. Hi-bird will show us products or...vaporware, I'm not invested either way. And, I would guess that what we're seeing here is an evolution of the "US importer badge -manufacturing" which is moving the "importer" actually into China, and using lean-manufacturing models. That means the Company is closer to the manufacturer and can control quality and innovation better...but is gambling on fast shipping. But, I am speculating on the basis that they are not well known befor this.

If I can get to Indy I'll definately contact you Carl. I have a few projects that could be produced in China and would love to hear your input. I've developed some widgets that could sell well on the world scooter/motorcycle market. But, I don't really want to go the whole Patent+Produce route, 'cuz as we all know, it will be copied anyway. I'd be happy to make a royalty and go develop something else new.

I understand that many of these manufs are making bulk sales of existing models as their bread and butter. And when times are tough spending money on developing new models and new markets is tough. Cream rises to the top...but, so does puss.

Peej