... you want to feel old or just incompetent and stupid? Then get a look at the video called 'throttle' by TEC films! It is already old from 2004 but well worth a look. Some bits are on YouTube if you can't find it as I did, free, because it came with Aus. Dirt Bike September 2010 magazine and well, it is just amazing! I was feeling good that I can handle local three meter wide dirt tracks and the odd pothole, I knew there are plenty of riders can do FAR better than me by a loooong way but the riding on this Vid is just beyond. I want my life over again, I want to be teenage again so I can start out all over and DO THIS STUFF. The video is in good resolution, the editing and mixes are great, the music is OK too but the riding is bloody great. Shows just what can be done on a 'bike on trails and over ground, not just double back somersaults and mx races. It was too short at 20 minutes and I would have liked much more of the trials riding and the kids racing but hey, it was free. The first couple of minutes showing two riders just cracking it open together on desert tracks is an eye-opener, how 2 different riders take different styles and methods and cover the ground together ... I still want to know how a bike flying through the air can go faster than a bike full throttle on the ground, but it can!
Man, there are some fearless, insane and skilled folk around. This is far better than war, should be in the schools curriculum.