Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Hello!

1. #1 Hello! 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi there everyone!

I used to frequent the Chinese Bike Forum after buying a Wuyang WY125-24B which is a Honda Innova clone without the fuel injected engine.

Something happened to that forum a few months ago and I've missed having access to such a resource, but just recently started having problems with my previously reliable (if a bit difficult) chinese bike - I'll add a separate post about that.

I ride on L plates here in Berkshire UK, but I'm in the process of getting my restricted license with a view to upgrading one day, but my little Wuyang does the job just fine for me as I only need it to get to and from work which is 2.5 miles across town at a maximum speed of 40mph.

I found this forum by googling Forchetto! I knew he must be doing his 'thing' (sharing his knowledge of bikes, especially chinese models) somewhere since the demise of the Chinese Bike Forum and I reckon a forum he devotes time to will be a decent place to learn and share!

Finally, I go by 'vera' online (don't ask why!) but the real name is Matt.

Hello!

Cheers,

Matt

2. #2 Re: Hello! 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Quote Originally Posted by vera View Post
    (don't ask why!)
    Uh, why?

And, welcome Matt/Vera. MCM is the ultimate source of ALL knowledge about Chinese motorbikes -- all knowledge that can be known, that is.

cheers!
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)