Maybe I am thick but I just couldn't find existing threads on this! Weird things going on with this forum, searches not working and log-in problems at first, hopefully they will settle down?

Anyway, Crazy Carl's mag is excellent this time around folks, the earlier edition reads were very good so I am not criticising them - but this one sets the bar up even higher, going to be difficult to keep up to this standard mate!

I didn't enjoy the flip page format, when I grabbed to drag pages across (13 inch screen requires that), many times it changed size or opened an embedded link. I couldn't get the .pdf, kept getting 'not on server message'.

The magazine is a good mix of different kinds of articles, interesting personalities and different styles of writing. I enjoyed particularly the 'Vietnam' article. So many of the mags I buy these days, from computers to dirt-bikes and hunting all seem to run out of pages just when I get interested, this time I got more than I expected! All I would like to see added would be an 'in the shed (or workshop)' column with practical, 'from the beginning for idiots like me', methods of modding, repairing etc. I would like to see it cover real basics such as changing a tyre, chain, brake pad and the simple tasks like changing bar rubbers which took me an hour of worry as I couldn't get them off ... no-one told me they were glued on ... and yes CC, I would write them for you but I am just not good enough anymore at the practicalities, senility setting in maybe. Forgot to fix the seat on properly today, it slid back and I fell off as I revved up to get through a long rut, 'bike and rider and shopping all went over into a very deep muddy puddle which amused the local kookaburras.

So many congratulations to CC, he has worked hard and long on this with success! I would recommend anyone who has not yet subscribed - do it!