Hi everyone

Here I am, having managed to get myself some extended National Day holidays (2 weeks and a half starting Sep 22), and I'd like to ride in South China, that I still havent visited since I settled in the country.

I could ship my Jing A on a train and have a legal ride there, but I reckon it would be too expensive (already cost me 700+ from Qingdao to Beijing when I got sick during my Shandong trip).

So I'm thinking, fly to a provincial capital (Kunming, Nanning, Guiyang, whichever is the most suitable) and buy a bike, preferably second hand; ride it and sell it before flying back to Beijing. What I have in mind is a chinese 150 or 200cc, not especially dirt bike as I will ride on national and provincial roads mainly. If anyone has a bike he or she doesnt use often, I could also rent it, and of course pay for maintenance or any damage that may occur.

I have a driving license, only thing I miss is the bike. If I cant be 100% legal and insured, then I'll still do it, but the more legal, the better.

Also, if u know a dealer u trust, thats good too.

Thanks folks!