I went to Taiwan last month for the annual motorcycle show at the Taipei world trade center. Plenty of bikes and gadgets on display from many different Taiwanese companies.

This is the exhibition hall. I worked in this building for about 2 years before I moved to China. Kind of miss the place, Taipei was a lot of fun.

Yamaha had the biggest display with their full range of bikes, scooters, ATV's etc. This is a concept vehicle that I thought was pretty cool.

The local company "Generic" had some nice bikes on display. Nice bikes, crappy name :wink:

Probably the strangest scooter looking thang I have ever seen. A lot of the scooter crowd is moving into motorcycles now that Taiwan has lifted the ban on big bikes.

After about three hours of hitting the booths, I had covered the entire show. I purchased some RAM mounts and a small video cam system, but couldn't find much else that I could carry back to China. Time to cover the most important part of the show.... Booth Babes!

Nice Tattoo!

Such fine lines on the BMW :w00t:

Race Girls

Like a Rhinestone Cowgirl :whistling: (I talked to the guy that made the scooter, took him three months to glue all the stones on.)

Harley Girls

Oh my god, I think I need medical attention :drool:

Smile a little smile for me.

I don't care what the helmet is made from, I trust her judgement.

Something about the way she straddles that bike.

Hope you all enjoyed the show as much as I did :innocent:

Cheers!
ChinaV