Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Americans, Help, Where did you buy your Sierra 200, Lewpack? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi Guys,
    I'm in America, trying to locate a
    Sierra 200 ZS200GY.. to purchase. I contacted Bobby at Lewpack a few weeks ago. I left a message and he called back. He said he was going to check inventory and would return my call with the cost to have it shipped to me. That was weeks ago. I have since, emailed and called numerous times... no reply to my emails or voice mails.
    I even became slightly annoyed and told him he should, at the very least, have the courtesy to return my calls. He seemed like a very nice guy the one and only time I talked with him.

Any other American importers of this bike?

Thanks very much!

2. #2 Re: Americans, Help, Where did you buy your Sierra 200, Lewpack? 
    Lewpack is probably not the best company to deal with, from what I understand. Not to draw you away from mychinamoto, but one of the moderators (nickname 'Spud') and a couple other members of chinariders.net are happy Sierra owners. But it seems like the bikes are harder and harder to get hold of being as they are technically 2006 model year bikes, and Zongshen is sort of non-existent in the US. I would steer toward the remaining Qingqi bikes sold by Qlink as they are set to retire that workhorse with a forthcoming new enduro (ironically Qlink used to rebadge the Sierra 200 before they replaced it with the Qingqi bike they currently carry). I think the price difference between the remaining Qlink bikes and the Zongshens (if you can still find one) are probably negligible.

3. #3 Re: Americans, Help, Where did you buy your Sierra 200, Lewpack? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Thanks for advice, I found a dealer with a few new Qlink XF200's for $1395 delivered. Choice of color.. Also found the Seirra for about the same price... I think I'm going to jump on the Qlink.

BTW, is there any other differences between the XF and XP besides the wheels/tires? Is the gearing the same?

Thanks

4. #4 Re: Americans, Help, Where did you buy your Sierra 200, Lewpack? 
    morph, there are couple of differences. The wheels are larger on the XP so the seat is higher. The XP has a square adjustable headlight where as the XF is a 'streetfighter' type that is not adjustable. The gearing is the same for both as most owners of XFs (like me) change the front and rear sprockets for street use. If your intent is for street riding, get the XF and check the posts here to make it more streetable. If you want dualsport, go with the XP and the only thing you'll probaly change is the exhaust.

5. #5 Re: Americans, Help, Where did you buy your Sierra 200, Lewpack? 
    Quote Originally Posted by morph View Post
    Thanks for advice, I found a dealer with a few new Qlink XF200's for $1395 delivered. Choice of color..
    Where?

6. #6 Re: Americans, Help, Where did you buy your Sierra 200, Lewpack? 
    Quote Originally Posted by morph View Post
    Thanks for advice, I found a dealer with a few new Qlink XF200's for $1395 delivered. Choice of color..
    Where??

7. #7 Re: Americans, Help, Where did you buy your Sierra 200, Lewpack? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Check your mail.

8. #8 Re: Americans, Help, Where did you buy your Sierra 200, Lewpack? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Thanks for info.

9. #9 Re: Americans, Help, Where did you buy your Sierra 200, Lewpack? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by david3921 View Post
    morph, there are couple of differences. The wheels are larger on the XP so the seat is higher. The XP has a square adjustable headlight where as the XF is a 'streetfighter' type that is not adjustable. The gearing is the same for both as most owners of XFs (like me) change the front and rear sprockets for street use. If your intent is for street riding, get the XF and check the posts here to make it more streetable. If you want dualsport, go with the XP and the only thing you'll probaly change is the exhaust.
    Thanks for info. Thanks for info.

10. #10 Re: Americans, Help, Where did you buy your Sierra 200, Lewpack? 
    Seems that a Polaris Victory dealer in Georgia went bankrupt, they also sold Qlink, KYMCO and Hyosung.
    Here is a link…for the $1,395.00 the bikes are being sold through a bank liquidator?
    There is likely a dealer prep charge and keep in mind that bike has a 2yr warranty, so its best to get it cleared and registered for that through Qlink, they would need to authorizes a service center for you in your area.
    http://www.cycletrader.com/Qlink-Dual+Sport-Motorcycles/search-results?category=Dual+Sport%7C2001445&make=Qlink%7 C524374902&vrsn=hybrid

I checked it out the actual price is $1,690.00 freight is free but prepping is not. Thats still a good price for one of those. The MSRP was $2,399.00 plus freight. Qlink used to take orders online and since have stopped doing that.

fine print....
    WE JUST CLOSED 3 STORES AND HAVE 87 UNITS THAT MUST GO CASH - CASHIER CHECK - MASTER CARD - VISA - SAVE MORE THAN 50% ON MOST MODELS , ALL CLOSEOUT UNITS COME WITH A FULL FACTORY WARRANTY CALL 706-888-9006 or 706-615-7001 just add dealer prep for $295.00

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast