Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Hi from Yiwu

1. #1 Hi from Yiwu 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello,
    My name is Dilan, I am Bulgarian. I am currently living in Yiwu - zhejiang, I just bought) dd250E(before 2 years i had the CBF150. I think I've made a mistake so now I am looking to find a dealer for imported bikes, but what is worrying me is if there are going to be parts for fixing it if something happens? Do you have contacts of any good dealer , in Shanghai or Hangzhou?

2. #2 Re: Hi from Yiwu 
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

Why do you think the DD250E was a mistake, are you having a lot of troubles with the bike? Imported bikes can be a bit difficult when it comes to getting the parts you need, not many shops carry spares and most of the mechanics are not familiar with bigger motorcycles.

Cheers!
    ChinaV

3. #3 Re: Hi from Yiwu 
    C-Moto Noob
    Problem is that it is not what I expected it to be. I thought the 250cc will be a lot powerfull than the CBF150 I had, second it started to get a bit rusty after the first rain fall on it which made me think about the quality. Not really any problems but I do not see it as a very reliable machine so far, hope I am wrong. Even the chain got a bit rust on it. :) Maybe it is because I am new to motorcycles but I never thought I would see rust after the first month I bought it .

4. #4 Re: Hi from Yiwu 
    C-Moto Noob
    Dilan, there are only few shops in Hangzhou can get you quality bikes even though everyone claims that. what kind of bike are you looking for naked, supersport, dirt? ur budget? let me know

5. #5 Re: Hi from Yiwu 
    C-Moto Noob
    I am interested in sports bike or just a normal bike but to be Imported and to be between 400 or 600 cc . Ready to spend 20k-40k atmost

6. #6 Re: Hi from Yiwu 
    C-Moto Noob
    with ur budget you can buy up to 04 jap 600s supersports, and up to 08 naked, even zx12r, and some older liter bikes. with 20k you can get cbr400rr, vfr400, etc. 40k is enough for bike shopping here. we run tracks, so if that is something ur looking into, I can help u too. let me know.

7. #7 Re: Hi from Yiwu 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaV View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

Why do you think the DD250E was a mistake, are you having a lot of troubles with the bike? Imported bikes can be a bit difficult when it comes to getting the parts you need, not many shops carry spares and most of the mechanics are not familiar with bigger motorcycles.

Cheers!
    ChinaV
    actually there are tons of parts, frames and motors in china, used ones are fairly cheap. you just need to know how to find them, sure not from those street side shops. ask around for racing clubs in town, as they normally tucked away from busy streets. well, a real biker fix his own bike anyway.