Hello people of the board!

I just got my baby about two weeks ago (Despite my camera saying last year). I do have some general questions that I couldn't find in the forums.

By the sounds of it, I have the same stock gearing everyone's talking about. It seems to be that it is reving quite high. Before I know it, I'm in 5th gear and putting down the road going 45mph @ 5500rpm (or 73kph for you normal people). This may be wrong because I just hooked up a vapor dash computer, and I think it's not setup properly. Is this normal? stock instrument shows 55mph @ 6500rpm... waaaaay off! More like 55mph @ 7200rpm

My vapor computer shows at least 800rpm's higher than the stock instrument, and it also shows about 5-8mph lower than the stock instrument. Wierd, but I trust it being that it has exact wheel measurements and it tied into the spark system.

Anyhow, I love this little bike! It just needs some waking up (gearing and Pipe).

Lastly, where art thou bike parts store? I was looking online and there doesn't seem to be any qingqi or qlink OEM part locations.

DSCI0795.jpgDSCI0792.jpgDSCI0791.jpgDSCI0800.jpgDSCI0794.jpg

Thanks for your time,
Greg