Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 ccm tl 125/kinlon sm125 
    alright people, i have a ccm tl125 but cant find parts for it anywhere, i think the bike is the same as a kinlon sm125, the plastics that are currently on the bike are from the kinlon and i need to know how i can get hold of more parts as ive had a few problems with it since it was stolen and recovered (with alot of damage done to it) if anyone with a good knowledge of bikes can help me please reply to my post, thanks

2. #2 Re: ccm tl 125/kinlon sm125 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Dear ccm,

Welcome to the forum and it's a fair bet that someone in your neck of the woods, or somewhere in our global tribe, will have the answers you seek.

There are few things worse for a rider than having his ride stolen, but you are in that tiny minority with the great fortune (or perhaps bittersweet, considering the damage) to get theirs back -- and surely therein lies a story worth telling. I hope you'll find a time to tell us the story, and better yet with before and after pix. Indeed, some pix might help members to come up with creative ideas for bringing your Kinlon back into optimal health!

Cheers!
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

3. #3 Re: ccm tl 125/kinlon sm125 
    what's the WMI (1st 3 letter) of VIN on ur bike. When we knew who made it, the chance of finding similar parts are greater.

4. #4 Re: ccm tl 125/kinlon sm125 
    hey again, yeah i have a few pics il upload them as soon as i get a chance for everyone to see, its not looking too bad now i could really do with some plastics though haha, the first 3 letters of the vin is LLC, i have the rest of it should i post that or would it not be wise? lack of knowledge in this type of thing "/ cheers for the help aswell people

5. #5 Re: ccm tl 125/kinlon sm125 
    Quote Originally Posted by humanbeing View Post
    what's the WMI (1st 3 letter) of VIN on ur bike. When we knew who made it, the chance of finding similar parts are greater.
    Chongqing Kinlon S & T Group Co., Ltd. found out thats the manufacturer of my bike so i guess it is a kinlon after all, ive also uploaded a pic of my bike before it was stolen and damaged if anyone can send some links or contacts to anyone that will be able to help me further that would be great, thanks again :)

6. #6 Re: ccm tl 125/kinlon sm125 
    LLc is Loncin. The 4th digit L=Loncin K=Kinlon

the doemstic Loncin LX150GY-10 seems similar to ur config. If can't find via UK importer. Ships from China is the last option (there's a forum member lives in CQ, he may helps u)

7. #7 Re: ccm tl 125/kinlon sm125 
    http://shop62095041.taobao.com/?sear...&queryType=cat

actually that is not yours...

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=10766309567

thats yours but I cannot seem to find any body parts for it, is that what you need.

8. #8 Re: ccm tl 125/kinlon sm125 
    the 4th letter is Y, thanks for your help hopefully i will get somewhere with this bike, i have thought about just getting rid of it but it is a great runner so this is a last attempt to see if i can get anywhere with this bike im hoping people on here have the answers i need, yes its the body parts i need thanks again

9. #9 Re: ccm tl 125/kinlon sm125 
    you could try http://www.chinesemotorcyclepartsonline.co.uk/bikes.php might need to look abit further to find a rebadged bike thats the same
    theres also http://www.motorbike-warehouse.co.uk...ils.php?pid=24 they sell the zennco SM 125 which is the same bike but not sure if they could help you with body parts perhaps but always worth asking

10. #10 Re: ccm tl 125/kinlon sm125 
    ive been searching for similar bikes and so far theres the ccm tl 125, ccm sm 125, kinlon sm 125, loncin lx150gy, jl200gy-2c
    since then ive been generally browsing from a wide range of bikes and heres a list of similar bikes ive found, kaisar 125gy, pulse adrenaline 125 and zongshen arktix 125, im not sure if the parts for these bikes will fit and to be honest dont wanna risk them not fitting after forking out the money, more advice needed please and thanks :D
    Last edited by ccm tl125; 07-11-2011 at 05:24 PM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast