Quote Originally Posted by jefkazac2000 View Post
rHello
I have receive my new jetmax, and I would like to make a Lugerr ak for it. Your seems to te very good Is it possible for you to give me more infomation about ( form of the piece, dimension, shape)
thanks
Hi jefkazac2000
Since I posted my review of the Jetmax, I have upgraded and added many items to my Jetmax to suit my wants and needs. The rear luggage rack that I had fabricated was replaced by the rear luggage rack that CFMoto manufacture. This meant that I also needed to buy the pillion hand / grab rails which have an additional moulded piece that is different from the standard hand / grab rails. The luggage rack is an alloy one piece unit that looks good and has performed well for the past 7 months that I have had it installed. Your dealer that you are buying the Jetmax from may not know that there is a luggage rack option from CFMoto for the Jetmax, but I can assure you there is. I only found out that CFMoto had a luggage rack for the Jetmax when I visited their manufacturing operation in Hangzhou and saw the completed Jetmax's off the assembly line with the racks on. I then promptly ordered one and the two new pillion hand / grab rails required to complete the install, which I did myself. The luggage rack installs with 4 hex bolts and lock nuts plus washers into the rear moulding of the left and right side pillion hand / grab rails, so you will have to get them too, unless your Jetmax comes with them pre-installed.

Here's some photos...

Jetmax luggage rack01.jpg

Jetmax luggage rack02.JPG

Jetmax luggage rack04.jpg

Jetmax luggage rack05.jpg