Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. #31 Re: CFMoto Jetmax 250cc CF250T-6A Scooter Luggage Rack 
    Hello Jefkazac,

I don't know if you are speaking Dutch or French so I use now my best English :-)
    I also want a luggage rack for the Jetmax. Do you have one now ?
    I work for Fedex Express air cargo in Belgium and can organise a pickup at bikerdoc for two pieces and ship it to Belgium. I'm living in Ghent. Thanks for a short reply.
    Thomas
    CF MOTO JETMAX 250I

2. #32 Re: CFMoto Jetmax 250cc CF250T-6A Scooter Luggage Rack 
    C-Moto Noob
    I have just purchased a 2011 CFMOTO Jetmax. I have been looking for the luggage rack to go on it. I am confused as to what is the difference between the standard hand / grab rails and the pillion hand / grab rails. How much does it take to buy the hand rails and the luggage rack? Thanks, Betty

3. #33 Re: CFMoto Jetmax 250cc CF250T-6A Scooter Luggage Rack 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boop0440 View Post
    I have just purchased a 2011 CFMOTO Jetmax. I have been looking for the luggage rack to go on it. I am confused as to what is the difference between the standard hand / grab rails and the pillion hand / grab rails. How much does it take to buy the hand rails and the luggage rack? Thanks, Betty
    Hi Betty it's quite simple. The standard grab rails have been redesigned for the inclusion of the luggage rack as the grab rails mount the luggage rack. The redesigned grab rails when compared to the standard grab rails are altered on the rear sections of each grab rail to allow the luggage rack to be bolted on via 4 mounting points. See the photos of page 3 of this thread and you can see where the grab rails and the luggage rack attach to one another. The standard grab rails won't allow the luggage rack to attach, and really can't be modified to accept the factory luggage rack given the material used. If you don't want to spend the money on new grab rails, then find a metal fabricator and have a luggage rack made, like I did at the beginning of this thread.

As an indication, shipping is pretty expensive and you'd be looking at around US$300-330 to get the complete rack set that includes a pair of replacement grab rails to replace the standard pair of grab rails, the rear luggage frame, plus all bolts needed (including delivery) to most locations. If ordering through me then I suggest ordering some of the consumables at the same time e.g. oil and air filters, since the costs of these and their associated weights add little to the overall cost, and are much cheaper sourced locally, than what one might pay through the CFMoto distributors or dealers.

If interested in buying the luggage rack & grab rails or other hard to obtain CFMOTO items then PM me.
    Last edited by bikerdoc; 07-28-2013 at 02:48 AM.

4. #34 Re: CFMoto Jetmax 250cc CF250T-6A Scooter Luggage Rack 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello bikerdoc. I bought Jetmax 250. but the Turkey topcase don't sold. Have your message, where you can buy the topcase? Can you write an internet address?

Thanks..

5. #35 Re: CFMoto Jetmax 250cc CF250T-6A Scooter Luggage Rack 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bahri_uysal View Post
    Hello bikerdoc. I bought Jetmax 250. but the Turkey topcase don't sold. Have your message, where you can buy the topcase? Can you write an internet address?

Thanks..
    What do you mean by "topcase"?
    Are you referring to a top box that one attaches to a luggage rack, or the luggage rack?

6. #36 Re: CFMoto Jetmax 250cc CF250T-6A Scooter Luggage Rack 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Can anyone inform me with the part number of the Luggage Rack and its Grab Rails please ?
    Thanks
    Emad Magdy
    ccc_newcairo@yahoo.com

7. #37 Re: CFMoto Jetmax 250cc CF250T-6A Scooter Luggage Rack 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Can anyone inform me with the part number of the Luggage Rack and its Grab Rails please ?
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerdoc View Post
    Hi jefkazac2000
    Since I posted my review of the Jetmax, I have upgraded and added many items to my Jetmax to suit my wants and needs. The rear luggage rack that I had fabricated was replaced by the rear luggage rack that CFMoto manufacture. This meant that I also needed to buy the pillion hand / grab rails which have an additional moulded piece that is different from the standard hand / grab rails. The luggage rack is an alloy one piece unit that looks good and has performed well for the past 7 months that I have had it installed. Your dealer that you are buying the Jetmax from may not know that there is a luggage rack option from CFMoto for the Jetmax, but I can assure you there is. I only found out that CFMoto had a luggage rack for the Jetmax when I visited their manufacturing operation in Hangzhou and saw the completed Jetmax's off the assembly line with the racks on. I then promptly ordered one and the two new pillion hand / grab rails required to complete the install, which I did myself. The luggage rack installs with 4 hex bolts and lock nuts plus washers into the rear moulding of the left and right side pillion hand / grab rails, so you will have to get them too, unless your Jetmax comes with them pre-installed.

Here's some photos...

Attachment 5865

Attachment 5866

Attachment 5867

Attachment 5864
    Thanks
    Emad Magdy
    ccc_newcairo@yahoo.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234