Hey all,

So, got the new YBR 125 and the tripometer was nice as it helped me learn that I have a commute of a bout 30 km or so to get to work.

With this in mind, riding the bus is not really an option everyday. The trip is about 2.5 hours or more and winter is coming. Luckily, BJ doesn't get so much snow typically, but I am a desertite from Arizona so cold is far on my foible! Last winter was one of the worst hitting -18, and I still could hardly manage it with coats, vests, sweaters, long shirts, and T-shirts (probably looked like the Michelin man riding down the street!). Especially my hands as I was wearing 3 gloves (including ski gloves) and handle bar warmers but still got frost bite....

Are there any ideas about to make cold weather riding more reasonable? The best solution that I could seem to come up with is hitting up a wet suit.... not so sure about the practicality though ;0)

The other thing is about breaking in a new motor... Like I said new bike, and now that I am researching a bit, I am finding that there seems to be 2 different theories... the soft break in and the hard... The logic behind the hard break in seems to make more sense, but I am finding that I am having problems idling a cool engine now so I am wondering if I messed something up a bit...