Hey everyone,

I posted several weeks ago a message in the classifieds looking for a bike in Kunming, and Slabo helped me out by finding a local biker's phone number.

The guy's name is A Shuai (阿帅) and his shop is on third ring south (or Rixin Lu 日新路) opposite the Higher People's Court (高级人民法院,[gāojírénmínfǎyuàn]). His shop and residence basement are stuffed with Hayabusa, Harleys and so on and he even has a Iron Horse Judge or one of those bikes that dont make sense in China .

I rented a modest 150cc chinese bike that had the advantage to be totally legal and insured. No problem whatsoever for getting my deposit back or anything, so I wanna put a good word for him. I can't guarantee that the guy will find you what you want or for the price you want, but he won't screw you and bring you to other bikes dealers he trusts if he can't help you himself. Only thing, he doesnt speak english (but unlike some locals, his mandarin is pretty clear).

By the way, I wanna thank Slabo and Andre for their help and good advices, too bad we didn't meet again before I left Kunming.

contact A Shuai.JPG