Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 So true 
    Master of Thump
    So true , there are happy places and happy people too on earth .
    Unfortunately with the greed out there today , like in the Oil companies for example , they are making my wallet and my attitude less happy . :thumbdown:
    You can't stop greed and you can't stop the insaine from destroying the earth either from WAR . That's fact .
    Today I ride, today I plan trips , today I am happy .

Cheers, Snortin Norton

On a personal level, I don't think war is going to be what finishes off man and we really aren't cool or powerful enough to destroy the Earth and all the life on it...more likely the other way around.

Too much water or not enough it's worthwhile learning how to work together to survive. At first it may be ugly but what comes afterwards has to be better than war or even MadMax!

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

3. #13 That is 
    Master of Thump
    That is a Fact Jack !
    Now that's a good attitude . Where can I buy me one of those .
    Just teasing :biggrin:
    Unfortuntely greed and war will never let us do that together to survive thing Crazy Carl . Never going to happen . Pretty idealistic but at least your honest . Best we can do is share with likeminded or willing folks that are willing to try at least . The war mongers and polluters and insaine will always be war mongers , polluters , and insaine . They don't share and never will , only misery do they share .

Cheers Crazy Carl, I like your attitude though , very Dalli Lamma . Its contageous .

Cheers, Kelly out

Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
    Unfortuntely greed and war will never let us do that together to survive thing Crazy Carl . Never going to happen . Pretty idealistic but at least your honest.
    I've seen it. I know it exists. We wouldn't be here now if it didn't. Although it's harder to find in certain places (like big-cities), I think its the foundation for all human progress going back millions of years. The more things like greed decay the fundamentals, the more likely we are to suffer..not only in the material but also every day sense.

I'm aware this is all idealistic speak and that greed and war are as inseparable from humanity as compassion and peace but there's a time for everything and hopefully, when it's time, we'll know and be ready. Until then, I'll do without the conflict if I can. I've already got an internal conflict I don't understand, how would taking it out on someone else really help?

Most of the planets population lives in conditions most people from developed nations would not "accept" and still they manage to have friends, family, celebrations and reasons to laugh. If it wasn't for these people growing our food, constructing roads and moving our good around, all our Turbo, Ferrari, F1, Moto anything would be useless for anything except collecting dust and looking at.

Worse comes to worse...I hope we all don't mind a little walking!

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

5. #15 Cheers on that note 
    Master of Thump
    Cheers on that note !

Snortin Norton out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12