Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
  1. #81 Re: New Girl in the Group! 
    Here is a more street version of the TW200

And then the Version of the Qingqi tracker that is sold by Sinnus is the UK.

16” rear tire and 18” front.

2. #82 Re: New Girl in the Group! 
    I know that Ekkicore does not like the retro bike and wants a 200-250cc, but the Qinqqi trackers has a 29” (760mm) seat and weighs 235lbs (107KG) adding her weight to that would she move along nicely? It has 8.4kw of power. What would be its top speed? 50mph? (80km/h)

What is the price of that little bike? Bet it is half the price of the 250 Motard or less. The riders in the UK say that little 125cc is a very good engine and can be unrestricted with nothing more then a muffler. Then it has more power and some claim they get up to 70mph (112km/h)on them then.

They come in black and with a black engine, the decal can be taken off and then a performance muffler added. It can have tires with more knobs on them and it would do ok on a dirt road.

3. #83 Re: New Girl in the Group! 
    The bikes have restrictions on them, the muffler is a big one. Changing it can be a way to address the “out growing it” by adding a little more throttle response and top end speed, but until you get very comfortable with it that will not happen, you may say it is fine for you as it is?
    It has a shift indicator that tells you which gear you are in as you shift, very helpful for a new rider.
    Plus it is a Suzuki engine and very reliable and many visitors on this forum are familiar with it.

4. #84 Re: New Girl in the Group! 
    If you say the Zongshen is a little to high with a 31” seat then I struggle with you being comfortable on anything over 30” and think that 29” is or would be ideal? The Qingqi Motard has a 32” seat and I doubt it can be dropped 3” that’s allot and it is not considered an adjustable rear suspension to the best of my knowledge. But I could be wrong and be careful with sales people they are notorious for making promises they cannot keep.

ZS-200GY

5. #85 Re: New Girl in the Group! 
    Senior C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by MJH View Post
    I know that Ekkicore does not like the retro bike and wants a 200-250cc, but the Qinqqi trackers has a 29” (760mm) seat and weighs 235lbs (107KG) adding her weight to that would she move along nicely? It has 8.4kw of power. What would be its top speed? 50mph? (80km/h)

What is the price of that little bike? Bet it is half the price of the 250 Motard or less. The riders in the UK say that little 125cc is a very good engine and can be unrestricted with nothing more then a muffler. Then it has more power and some claim they get up to 70mph (112km/h)on them then.

They come in black and with a black engine, the decal can be taken off and then a performance muffler added. It can have tires with more knobs on them and it would do ok on a dirt road.

I think there are some serious issues with the SUV tracker, namely the exhaust and swingarm. That's what I see at least. Finishing qualitiy looks nice. MJH, If you know more about this bike, please answer on the other thread I found dedicated to SUV250's.

6. #86 Re: New Girl in the Group! 
    Blimey MJH where do you ever find all this stuff! I think we should change your label to 'the professor of cmoto'. You constantly astound me how you ferret out all this info. I certainly appreciate it and I am sure others do. I found this one you posted ages ago to show how these trackers type bikes can have street cred.... sorry Ekki, you will have to put up with us all using you as excuse to look at lots of 'bikes again!

7. #87 Re: New Girl in the Group! 
    Quote Originally Posted by MJH View Post
    ... 8.4kw of power. What would be its top speed? 50mph? (80km/h)
    90km/h or + claimed by factory http://motorcycle.sh.cn/t_294857_1.htm
    Last edited by humanbeing; 11-16-2010 at 05:04 AM.

8. #88 Re: New Girl in the Group! 
    I know its like I have a condition of something, I’ve been keeping track of the industry for about a year.

The Karion has or comes with a twin cam 4-valve engine a 125cc with around 14hp and now it seems that same 4-valve is being offered in a 200cc and also a 233cc engine by Hyosung’s business partner YinXiang. If those are good engines then they would have advantages over single cams with only two valves, as they are typically smoother and more powerful.

I would like a Karion style bike with the 233cc 4-valve and its 20hp.

LOL

9. #89 Re: New Girl in the Group! 

I wonder do they sell Hyosungs in China, they do sell YinXiang though and seem like they are on a good track, if they are introducing the better engine technology.

10. #90 Re: New Girl in the Group! 

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast