Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: intro

1. #1 intro 
    hello everyone!! im sam, 27 from australia but now live in zhuhai china

i was travelling back and forward for about 12months for work then it became easier to just move here haha zhuhai is a great place lots of fun

i work for BG performance http://bg-motorsport.ning.com/ as a streetbike freestyle stuntrider and a racetrack instructor based in zhuhai but travel all over china

when im not at work i like chopping up local bikes and just enjoying the culture and lifestyle that china has, coming from australia has been a big change but if youre relaxed and open its a awsome place!! riding on the street here is mad as you can get away with a lot of crazy stuff haaha

ive got a huge amount of pics il put some up soon

2. #2 Re: intro 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Hello, Sam, and welcome to the forum. i think perhaps we've even met, if briefly, if you were the stunt-rider hired by BMW China for the Motorrad Days rally in Huangshan last spring. As I recall you were showing a bit of body art, right? Very impressive riding, though I hesitate to get the local lads doing too much of this, given the lack of safety-mindedness and the generally poor quality of their steeds.

Very much look forward to seeing some of your pix, and feel free to give a shout before you pitch up in Shanghai.

cheers
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

3. #3 Re: intro 
    thanks! yes, huangshan was really nice but we were only there for a short time, very beautiful lakes!
    the BMW official training that i was involved in was a low speed handling and safety course that was cool to run and see everyone learn so much over a short time,

youre correct about the local lads, they all have a lot of courage but safety and proper training is definetly lacking haha

australia is very tightly controlled when it comes to stunt riding safety and crowd barrier protection, you have to be a safe and competent rider plus have insurance to perform there where as china isnt regulated at all

hopefully over the next few years it will go that way

4. #4 Re: intro 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hi my name is Andrrew Damien and I am one of the new user of this forum. I found here so many great threads and also known so many new thing s from this forum. So it is really very glad to be a part of such forum.

5. #5 Re: intro 
    Hello everyone, here i want to make a good community in this forum and also share new thinks with other people. I like to give advise to other people who is serious for there business. Anyone can ask me any type of question to get better result.

6. #6 Re: intro 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    please stop spamming our forum "alonzomerrill" and "andrrewdamien". these are bots or asshats.
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)