Hello.

Here is my plan for this weekend, if anyone in shanghai or around wants to join me for one or both days you are more than welcome! I'll be riding my XTR250.

Saturday going for a small ride to Taihu lake. Starting in shanghai 7 or 8ish and ending up in Suzhou in the afternoon. Dongshan and Xishan are two lovely parts of taihu and well worth the trip. I'll be staying in suzhou saturday night at a friend's house, if people want to join i can try to fix you up, or you could get a hotel, or if you want to drive back to shanghai i can set you off on your way on the 312 so that you're back before sundown. Here's the rough route, 270km:

Sunday i'm setting off from suzhou and meeting up with some CJ750's at Tianma racetrack to watch some racing. Shanghai Sideways is sponsoring the 51 Race Team so i'm coming to show my support. The 51 Race Team is one of China's most awarded motorbike race teams, they race in all sections, going from monkey bikes and scooters to super-bikes. Should be a good day. Return to shanghai in the afternoon, again before sundown. If people want to join from shanghai i can post directions or put you in touch with the CJs who will be driving there from shanghai in the morning.

Anyone welcome to join!

Felix