Hey guys,

I also asked this in my introduction thread but figured more people would end up reading it if i posted it as a new thread here.

I'm leaving Quzhou for Shanghai tomorrow, and will spend a few days there before going back to Beijing.

Whilst i was there, i thought i'd take a look at some bikes and helmets, so i could perhaps compare with Beijing..

In particular, i wanted to see that Qingqi bike everyone was suggesting i get, so i was wondering where i could find a Qingqi dealer in Shanghai? Also, is that 250cc model out yet?

My practicing in Quzhou didn't get very far as both the people who were teaching me had to leave town, so i wouldn't be able to test-ride anything (i don't even have a license).. so i guess it'd be more a case of sitting in them and seeing if i felt comfortable or not.

Also, if anyone in Beijing or Shanghai would like to give me some riding lessons i'd be very appreciative :)

I don't plan on purchasing the bike until i find the right one, i'm in no rush and need to save up money for it anyway.. plus it's a bit too cold now in Beijing, but the aim is for around March or April..

Will try to get my license and everything sorted before then!

Thanks in advance for any advise you guys may have! :)