http://www.youtube.com/user/edog200
This is a collection of videos well worth a long look if you can access it and want to see how varied and incredible Australia is, especially for adventure riders! The riders can be a bit stupid, they get competitive and ride two abreast and too fast at times which leads to broken bones and bikes.

Many of the ride reports on this MCM forum are much better but for scenery and diverse conditions in Australia, there are some good examples on this youtube channel. From rocky ridge tracks with hundred meter drops either side through multiple river crossings to roller-coaster desert rides. Shows how low mudguards on very expensive bikes can catch mud which bakes into bricks and explodes your tyres at 110 kph. So much for expensive bikes (JH600 riders take note!) and top of the range design ...

I wish I was fitter and younger, I would astound you all with the rides here, as good as any in the world and literally many, many thousands of kilometers of them.The wonder of living here is that I take tracks like many of those daily - but I go alone and only 25km or so at a time because I am getting old and don't have backup - unless of course it attracts any of you lot over here! It is all free access and what is more, so is hunting and fishing for the most part if you enjoy that too!