Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #11 Re: XY250GY-2 Video Production from Australia 
    mate, the first one is banned by youtube aus which proves my point, and the second, well that is NZ not Oz!
    Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

2. #12 Re: XY250GY-2 Video Production from Australia 
    Quote Originally Posted by jape View Post
    No? American or Australian or UK is all the excuse needed to kill nearly half a million civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan in a few years with no end in sight, being poor at marketing and as far outside of that lifestyle and culture suits me fine. The world is going deeper into Hell, let them entertain us with all that video crap during the last few years of dying hope.
    Kurdistan is rising and will offer stability if embraced by both Syria and Turkey. That do to them developing a market economy and both Syria and Turkey are seeing that and the results of that today. A strong healthy economic neighbor is ideal and if secular then all the less likely to turn radical.

So in 2016 they become an independent nation, and that could eventually be expanded and resolve conflict is both Syria and Turkey. If done peacefully and voluntarily it site precedence and end long standing conflicts. Generational conflicts are the worst, it takes generations to forget and move on, the conflict have to be resolved before progression can occur.

There may be hope in Afghanistan if they embrace a Pashtun nation and that would need to be both Pakistan and Afghanistan in alignment. They have to find and align the tribal leaders on that, then it is about capital and funding a military that maintains order. Then it is about building in a modern infrastructure.

They keep holding on to these underlying conflicts, they need to identify them and then resolve them.

You have Tibet, Kashmir and Pastunistan the more these historical discounts get resolved then progress can occur. With progress come development with that decreased population growth then hopefully some balancing can occur. Nationalism is not a bad thing, isolationism is though.

3. #13 Re: XY250GY-2 Video Production from Australia 
    They banned a Kilie Menouge video?...AC/DC is an Australian Band and Menouge is an Australian.

4. #14 Re: XY250GY-2 Video Production from Australia 
    - something to do with copyright infringement, anyway, it doesn't matter, the suitcase nukes Osama bought from the Chechens will be set off in Sydney, London and New York in 2012.

-which is partly why I am isolated!
    Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

5. #15 Re: XY250GY-2 Video Production from Australia 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Jape, trust me: Kylie is pretty damned friggin' hot in that video, which I managed to watch via VPN. Oh, goodness! Send AC/DC to Kabul! Kaboom.

cheers
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

6. #16 Re: XY250GY-2 Video Production from Australia 
    Ok, I'll dust off my VPN and have a look later. Never saw any point in AC/DC, strictly straight, me

I just don't think 'the market' is a true solution to world pain, any more than religion was. Maybe when the Pope recognises celibacy is only a stupid idea the powerbrokers dreamed up 1000 years ago, that Christ was probably an Essene and shagging Mary Magdalene, then we may get some sanity. It'll take more than a generation or two to sort out the thousands of years of repression and lies that stuffed human societies up.

Which seemingly takes us back in a circle to MJH's comments about sexual repression/abuse etc. But it doesn't really, sexuality is not the problem, exploitation is and shielas like Pink and Kylie are just getting a bit back on behalf of Babalon, the Great Mother. Good on 'em. I'd burn at the stake next to them any day.
    Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

7. #17 Re: XY250GY-2 Video Production from Australia 

I must only hear the guitar riff?

Word do not mean that much, it all makes fun of it all IMO.

8. #18 Re: XY250GY-2 Video Production from Australia 
    The Pope wears Prada shoes and is special assistant looks likes George Clooney….I’m just sayin. Then the whole Nazi Youth thing….and that it was the thing to do at the time? If Jesus took that approach then well we all would still be Jewish and Mel Gibson would still be likable.

9. #19 Re: XY250GY-2 Video Production from Australia 
    ... and as with the best and worse of us, you listen to your own tune. There's a harmony from the music of the spheres there somewhere too ...
    Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

10. #20 Re: XY250GY-2 Video Production from Australia 
    Well that could be who inherits the earth in the end….those that stay out of harms way and have a clean water supply? I think if it ever comes to that I may just jump into the white light, see you on the other side….maybe?

The end is near? As you get older it is it all about coming to terms with your individual humanism. Life is short and those that want to bring about pain and destruction are what seeking notoriety, maybe attempting to direct for the sake of humankind. Maybe they just had an abusive childhood? It all becomes evil in that if it becomes violent even when it is to address violence. Some of it is like bringing a bomb to a monopoly game? They claim it was of a divine instruction, from the ancient book of divine instructions. Then also to right all the historical wrongs to date?

Science does not discount a creation it points to the unknown; quantum physics and such. It also points out that timelines are not accurate and sequences of events are not actual. The Greeks found fossils of mammoths and thought they were one eyed Cyclopes. If something came around that offered something that could not have been known then that would be divine, there is nothing about the age of giant beasts, nothing about moving land masses and changes in climate…..not a single reference.

So its a divine drama that some will play out they have written the parts and will feel compelled to act them out.

If something happens in 2012 then it will bring about disgust and then higher levels of sincerity as in enough already. Each bad event will bring about awakenings, even if they are inadvertent or simply demonstrate unwise choices.

Population can only be quelled through development, that only comes within markets. The first generation had fourteen children, then four and then two, the later did not need hands on the farm, they controlled the births in that they prevented them before conception. Who feels joy over a pregnancy in Bangladesh, most everyone but why keep procreating? You can only address that with development and in that the next generation does not repeat it, they still have families but they do not have one child every year. With development comes education and knowledge, the behavior changes its been proven, its a correlation poverty and disparity brings about higher birth rates.

So you work towards environments that encourage free markets and social democracies, the goal is to educate and insure well being as in clean, safe and secure.

Big issues are growing populations and diminishing resources, education and knowledge then freedom of choices and then living with those as is so obvious, it your life you and you alone are accountable for it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast