So these fellows stopped by and relieved me of my china motos... they even promised to write some ride reports

Now I'm left with the BMW F650 (still for sale) and V-Strom (probably never sell). Yes, I know you're all poking fun of me for being such a cry baby, but I really need to keep the garage full, lest I get bored. So I'm thinking of maybe getting a Galaxy TGR for dirt abuse, because it's easy to steal parts from my neighbor, and something else for China touring.

Here are my guidelines:

#1 Must be Made In China.
#2 Budget is no concern, 10-50K RMB.
#3 Must be Adventure/DualSport oriented.
#4 Must be available before Dec 31, 2010. I'm afraid there will only be a handful of CCC bikes that can be registered after Jan 1, 2011, as most models are not CCC and the ones that are rely on "less than reliable" fuel injection.
#5 Not interested in the JH600, unless it's Pfaelzer's

What's the word on that turd Xingyue 400? Looks like Pitster Pro is giving them away for $1999, not such a good sign. The LD450 also sounds interesting, but it appears that they might not be available before the cutoff date of Dec 31.

Help me...please. I promise to write about it, maybe even crash it a few times for your enjoyment.

Cheers!
ChinaV