Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Wildfire Moters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: Wildfire Moters 
    Oh yeah ok human….got you; do not buy bikes made by the northern Chinese slackers; they do not build good bikes only dump the parts in a crate and shake them up.

Well you know that if it wasn’t for a Californian you might not have a commuter and then with that have a way to find the cheap Chinese bikes from the northern Chinese slackers. So I guess it all makes sense that your not fond of them you could actually blame your predicament all on them.

Since when do people from Michigan uses cheers as a goodbye salutation? or do you just have bottle of scotch next to you and while on a role; what is wire jockey are you an online bookmaker?

LMAO

2. #12 Re: Wildfire Moters 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    MJH
    I only used California as an example of regional bias. No malice was intended. As for me using cheers as a closing salutation, I hang out with a Brit who immigrated here years ago. I guess I picked it up from him. The video was amusing. I am a centrist that believes the Constituion is the law of the land and don't want anyone, far right or far left stepping on it. The Port of Entry for most of the Chinese goods fot the eastern half of the United States is actually Savannah, Georgia. I believe human has a right to his/her being a bigot. We all have our hangups. Some people are sensitive to being from the west coast. (That's a pun my friend)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12