This is my first post, so if i'm doing anything wrong, point me in the right direction,because i'm totally useless with computers, sorry
So last year i went to have a look at the national supercross series race near Guangzhuo.
My girlfriend managed to get some free tickets from the nice people at Galaxy, and we set off nice and early from Shenzhen.
Unfortunatly the bus took an age to get there, but we got to see some racing on the saturday. We met a nice girl on the bus who was visiting her boyfriend in Shunde, so we booked a hotel and had a great dinner and ktv night, with them, in town.
100_1604 (Custom).jpg100_1641 (Custom).JPG100_1686 (Custom).jpgP5010031 (Custom) (Custom).jpg100_1595.jpgThis meant we could see the finals on the sunday, which was worth the wait.
They had classes for Chinese and foreign bikes and the Shinerays and Galaxys were going pretty well, there were only a handfull of good riders who could clear the big jumps.
Most riders were just having fun, smoking and hanging out between races, with two or three pro teams providing the real action.
So here are some photo's of the two days