Hi all,

new to this forum, found you all in a google search, as I was hunting mods for my kinlon,
there was not much at all out there,
But i read thoroughly the threads on mods to my model kinlon,

had it for sometime, but finally decided to dust the cobwebs off it and register it today for summer for the first time,

Its a 2008 Kinlon Supermotard in black, already removed plate holder, lights, mirrors,
retrofitted, small indicators, brake light and tidy tail which I made myself, looks much better already,

but i have a few questions,

noticed a few people have altered the standard exhaust,
Is it possible to just cut it off directly at bottom of silencer, im just after a better note, will this be too loud?
have also noticed someone shorten there baffle and refit the end chrome tip, but how is this done if it is riveted in?

Ive noticed the airbox mod has been done by a few, but what exactly it is, is it just removal of the cover on top of the airbox under seat, or actual removal of total airbox and fitment of pod style filter?

Understand this isnt the fastest bike in the world, but for the price there a great little bike,
with a few of the above mods, will look much better and sound + run better aswell.

Have the day off tomorrow so wanted to finish it all then, anyone can help me out with some answers greatly appreciated

thanks.