An opportunity arises when the Chinese bike manufacturer Jialing organised a ride for the new owners of their JH600 & JH600B(sidecar) taking delivery at the end of April. I was invited to ride with them. I never refuse an offer like that

The 5 day tour started from Jialing factory in Chongqing, passing Mianyang and head for the famous attraction of Jiuzhai and Huang long and then return back to Mianyang and ended back in Jialing factory. New owners will have a choice of riding their new bikes home or factory will crate them and ship the bike home.

Due to work commitment, I arrived Chongqing late in the afternoon. The new owners have gone on a familiarization ride of their new steed. So I settle down in Jialing's own hotel and wait for the dinner bell

It was nice to meet old friends and introduced to new friends at the dinner party

The Deputy General Manager, Mr. Wu gave a welcome speech to the bikers and hosted the dinner. Note there is no alchole on the table as we plan to leave early the next day morning.

IF YOU ARE ANGRY ABOUT NO PHOTOS SHOWN, PLEASE DON'T DIRECTED IT AT ME. I JUST FOLLOWED THE DIRECTIONS GIVEN AND IT DIDN'T WORK. GO HERE IS YOU WANT THE WHOLE STORY. http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345704