Hello everyone,

My nickname is Jroj, Jay and Rodge (like Dodge). I'll be 40 in a couple of weeks and I just purchased my first bike.

After doing a little research on forums like this, I chose a Qlink XF200. I got a really good deal on it and thought it would be an excellent first bike. I've ridden motorcycles and atv's all my life and although I've owned quite a few quads, I'd never owned a bike. I thought the displacement of the XF was perfect, and the bike it copies (is it a copy if it comes from the same factory?) was built on proven technology.

I bought it as a commuter and although I'm not even through my first tank of gas, I'm sure I'll be more than pleased with the gas mileage.

My XF is flat black with gold forks. I removed all the stickers except the "XF200" on the rear side panels and I think it looks great. I'm looking to make a few mods like: gearing (front and rear sprockets), exhaust, jetting, and a rear rack (I wish Crazy Carl could come up with a new batch). My wife and I are busy building a new house, so I don't have any pics yet. I'll try to post a few as quickly as I can.

Jroj