Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. #11 Re: ChinaV's new Yingang YG250NF (YG250-6) 
    That's funny, i thought it was illegal in china to employ 5 year old kids as welders!

Looking forward to hearing your impressions on the engine after it's run it, maybe it needs more revs to come alive? Do you plan any intake mods, like replace that pod filter with something that breathes better? Perhaps this would release some of the engine's potential.

Still it's impressive the amount of free stuff you got with it, can't say i've ever heard of getting that with any other bike.

I've just noticed that it comes with the same tyres as the Galaxy in motard form. I've had lots of fun with them, but then i've never tried real sticky ones...

2. #12 Re: ChinaV's new Yingang YG250NF (YG250-6) 
    I do not like the finish on the frame, it should be satin not flat as flat or matte finishes hold stains and marks. The welds are not neat and some have gaps and pits which may mean they are not even strong. But it seems smears are evident so they are pushing out the air, we could hope, who knows? Keep in mind neat clean welds do not mean they are strong welds, sloppy welds can be very strong, but the finish on that frame looks IMO prone to rusting and also holding stains.

Better welds and a better finish/coating of the frame would be a good improvement.

I still like it but its coming of as typical quality, actually not as good as Qingqi or Galaxy. They all have something they do right and other things they do wrong.

Why did the box of spares include a gasket? Things you eventually will need? Problem with that gasket and it leaking?

The gauges are they steady and accurate? I am having trouble getting past the frame issues.

I’ve seen that engine two tone brushed metal finish and matte black, does the all black engine have different finishes on the head and the side cover from that of the block,I hope they are not just spray painting these parts.

It does not make you a prick, not even too picky, these things matter they detract from the joy factor, seeing things that should not be and then knowing that resolving them is not that major but to some they must be?

People are not perfect…that frame needs some attention YINGANG.

Better wins orders….welding is a skill and so is quality control, it all shows in the end.

How much is the YBR250? Make this bike better then get closer to the YBR250 price.

3. #13 Re: ChinaV's new Yingang YG250NF (YG250-6) 
    ChinaV,
    Nice looking bike. Looks like they are available in the USA at
    http://www.mxmotorsports.us/ProductD...Code=YG-250-NF
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG
    2021 Ice Bear 150cc scooter
    2020 Ice Bear 150cc Scooter

4. #14 Re: ChinaV's new Yingang YG250NF (YG250-6) 
    Well lets see how it goes. I would want one on looks, specs and sales service alone but then reality kicks in and China V has already said it as it is.

However, it IS a CHINABIKE and Chinabike cheap and should compare with other designs there, not jap bikes or other well-established brands. They are obviously not close to being up there yet with manufacturing quality control and methods which is a bloody shame. Those welds would worry me too, a lot. Not just the poor weld but the fact they couldn't be bothered to scrape/grind off spatter before a quick spray of the kind of black paint that doesn't look very weatherproof. Lets hope it is better inside than out. That last weld shows a lack of understanding of engineering, how welds are done, how the frame should be cut and joined, not just a hot blow with holes trying to fill a too large gap.

And in the USA that link shows $2499 but also just 95% FREE assembly (lol) and just a 6 months warranty. No-one is yet learning about sales and backup, all just dump the crate and run ...
    Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

5. #15 Re: ChinaV's new Yingang YG250NF (YG250-6) 
    Nice bike and write up V. Comments/concerns about the frame welds and paint quality have already been posted. Just curious, are the oil filters just screens or is there paper media underneath?

6. #16 Re: ChinaV's new Yingang YG250NF (YG250-6) 
    It is a very cool bike and ChinaV is a mechanic and also in china.

Scary under the features tab for the YG-250-6 on the MXmotorpsorts web site it is referred to as a Roketa MC-51?

Not the same things.

That bike cannot be legally registered in the USA…. There is no filing with the NHSTA for Yingang and in some states that would stop registration cold.

For people who cannot get that its a federal regulation.

49 C.F.R. PART 565—VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER REQUIREMENTS
    Title 49 - Transportation

Its not the same situation in the USA as in China that bike here needs to have a dealer and in that service it, and under the actual 2 year limited factory warranty it comes with.

7. #17 Re: ChinaV's new Yingang YG250NF (YG250-6) 
    I’ll tell you what though if it’s VIN was actually properly filed and if there was an online parts list with schematics and prices and linked to a shopping cart and they also offered a shop manual I would consider buying one.

But the big reason I bought the Qlink was the 48 month warranty and it gets serviced at a Kawasaki/Yamaha/Qlink dealer by a mechanic that teaches me things, does not make me cringe he makes the cringes go away….I gladly pay for that.

The price is good...but that bike is as is were is for that price, the 6 month warranty is not even real IMO, bet the MSO/MCO they offer is questionable as well. It is not the same buying it from the factory much better then buying one from fly-by-night-motorsports.com.

8. #18 Re: ChinaV's new Yingang YG250NF (YG250-6) 
    MHJ,
    My Qlink XF200 only has a 24 month warranty.

I emailed MXmotorsports for information on the bike.
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG

9. #19 Re: ChinaV's new Yingang YG250NF (YG250-6) 
    yes 24 not 48....2 years not 4...

Are you near Miami they have this as their address.

4905 NW 72nd Ave. unit #6
    Miami, FL 33166

They are in Miami but the shipping page shows delivery is 4 days out? They ship out of southern California?

10. #20 Re: ChinaV's new Yingang YG250NF (YG250-6) 
    I'm across Florida in Fort Myers so I could run over there if they actually have the bike ( doubtful) for a look see. I bought a crate bike from an outfit in Miami and it shipped from California.

My SSR SR125BMW dirt bike.

I guess most of these outfits are just drop ship which is fine with me. I would want a copy of the MSO before I paid my money.
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast