Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: GW250 Suzuki

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. #61 Re: GW250 Suzuki 
    Danger, Will Robinson! Lao Jia Hou's Avatar
    And in Canada for a MSRP of $3,999, which works out to about 22,600 rmb (standardized retail price in China is 23,800), or about $3,600 (US$).

2. #62 Re: GW250 Suzuki 
    C-Moto Noob
    an anybody please assist I am trying to find a SMC dealer in china that can send OEM parts overseas. we here in Bali are trying to convert 250l3 into the 250J=h but it has proven seriously difficult to get these parts.. the boxes front fairing wiring harness sirens etc...
    I have many times tried to talk to Haojue by email but never reply to my email. also tried Taobao.com but none of the sellers want to send overseas or just get confused and slack in translation.
    We here at Inazuma Owners Division in Indonesia and myself have been trying desperately for a long time to get these parts but no success yet.
    I have parts lists and PDF's and such which themselves were a nightmare to obtain for the GW250J.

My intention is to provide conversion kits and installation in association with a Suzuki dealer here in Indonesia as currently they can only recommend fiberglass copies produced locally and of low quality.
    There are so many people lining up ready to buy the parts from me as soon as i can find a dealer willing to send the parts to Bali.
    PLEASE help.. The only thing i can think of now is dealing direct with a SMC parts dealer in China.. but contacting one has been a nightmare. Can somebody please help with email or website of Suzuki parts dealer in China? contacting Suzuki China has proven useless by their Global website and I have extensivly tried to deal with Suzuki Australia and Indonesia.. these model and parts are not available for order .
    This could be a lucrative business opportunity for the right person in the coming year. as there are over 200 bikes ready to convert just waiting ... :)

3. #63 Re: GW250 Suzuki 
    The GW250F will be offered in the USA for about $4,500.00, that about 500 over the standard version.
    The half faired version is not available.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567