Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: CCW

Page 1 of 26 1231121 ... LastLast
  1. #1 CCW 
    The one thing that all of US are is loyal to our own….

Here is an update on CCW Cleveland Cycle Werks
    Dealer Network….I can see a Heist in at a local dealer, Pride of Cleveland, and been told that the Misfit is coming, getting validated by Uncle Sam, also that the locals get them first, so I have been informed. No word on the Hooligan, it has not hit the states yet.

2. #2 Re: CCW 
    Goofy web site,
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG
    2021 Ice Bear 150cc scooter
    2020 Ice Bear 150cc Scooter

3. #3 Re: CCW 
    The guy behind CCW is Scott Colismo, he is professor at the Cleveland Institute of Art.
    He comes off as sincere, he has quality control staffed at the manufacturer, he talks about that on the blog of the site. Having a person in the factory is important to insure the bikes are of a consistent quality. That really could help with spare parts to, that being having person there that can manage that supply chain.

Anyone could redesign the website in a relatively short time. It could be redesigned once a week every week, its not that high of a skill set to do that, web designers are a dime a dozen. Scott knows that….not exactly sure why he set up the site as it is? I get a feeling its more about him and a need to express himself then the actual motorcycles, not sure if that’s a good approach. But the keen eye may see that as heartfelt real and in that sincere.

Artsy fartsy and working class could be a North Eastern Ohio thing? World renowned in the arts and then also the most productive steel mill and aluminum foundry in north America. We are real people….. We make and we create.

Cool bikes and if monitored they can be decent quality, basic simple and also expressive. I think the Misfit is a cool bike and I have to say that Pride of Cleveland is quintessential for the complete experience. The shop is right on the Eastern bluff of the Rocky River Valley and that area has a lot cool little restaurants. That’s about dropping it off for a check up and then having a meal and then taking it for ride in one on the largest urban park system in north America.

4. #4 Re: CCW 
    MJH,
    Do you have one of the bikes? I have a hard time understanding your posts and tell the professor that a simple website with specs and prices would be nice for a simple person like me. Might sell some bikes. Save the artsy stuff for other places.
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG

5. #5 Re: CCW 
    Communication is half composition and half comprehension. I know that I personally come up short on the first half but not often on the second. I also know that the first half improves when I takes the time to edit myself.

Based on who is behind CCW and his level of education, these bikes should be of the highest possible quality. I have to be careful though because sometimes I imagine in ideals and then reality comes and then kicks me in the head.

The only bike available to date is the Heist it has an MSRP of $3,195.00

The Misfit is coming, it is in testing with the EPA/DOT….according to the local dealer and that would be Pride of Cleveland.

6. #6 Re: CCW 
    The best writing comes from within and the worst written in attempt to get inside of others. You either get it or you do not, that is not something that matters to me, as in honestly and sincerely I do not care.

7. #7 Re: CCW 
    MJH,
    WTF? You can't answer a simple question?
    I'll put you on ignore. Peace.
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG

8. #8 Re: CCW 
    Working from a foundation of ethical integrity from each and every employee, P.I.T. Motors' mission is to pursue business through sound and just business practices. We are a company that people trust and choose to partner with.
    This not only means durability, reliability and quality finish of our products but also the sensibilities that touch the human heart and ingenuity that creates new value and appeal to the dealer and the rider alike. We believe that the approach of first “learning from the market” is a vital aspect of PIT Motors' experience in the industry. We have not only learned how to perform our jobs, but perform them with grace, confidence, tenacity and knowledge. To be your “Only One Brand”…always a step ahead, and always standing out above the rest. This is exactly what we will do.

That's off the the North American Distributes web site, that have prices on it.

9. #9 Re: CCW 

10. #10 Re: CCW 
    It’s highly unlikely that any of the CCW models that are currently offered will ever fetch $72,000 at any future vintage motorcycle auctions, but then again future events are always an unknown.

1929 Century “Tornado Four”

Cleveland Motorcycle Manufacturing Company, of Cleveland, Ohio was in business from 1915 to 1929. The Century was consider by some, at that time, to be the most advanced four cylinder motorcycle in production.

Then there are always these people living in sin…

To the rational thinker this may all come off as random as in all unrelated, that I do not care about, I’m just sayin all things are related and all in that a matter of just degrees of separation. I personally introduced the left side of my brain to right side years ago, they have since have had a long standing and healthy relationship.

I have strings of creative and yet very pragmatic ideas from the existence of these two entities and that with consideration of all the related available resources that surround them. In the fall the squirrels frantically gathers nuts then through the winter they arrange them, that all about practical timing. So its winter and all of us squirrels are just playing with our nuts. Its a seasonal industry right?

It is so Un-American to take your time and choose your paths wisely… or is it?

Page 1 of 26 1231121 ... LastLast