Thread: CCW

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123451323 ... LastLast
  1. #21 Re: CCW 
    Here is a standard Kawasaki Estrella

Here is a Heiwa Custom version of an Estrella

2. #22 Re: CCW 
    Here is the ACE another CCW model.
    [

I like it but wish it had the Loncin 223cc OHC rather than the Lifan 229cc OHV. People all tinker to get more hp and the 229cc OHV has a disadvantage offering less hp then some 200cc engines. Some claim it has 18hp and that’s a stretch…

HP at the rear wheel on a Dyno at 12.5 compared to 13.5 from a stock Qingqi 200cc. We all know that hp off the crank is higher then what registers on a Dyno but the variance is never that much. The Qingi 250cc is rated at 20hp off the crank 1.5-2 hp can be lost from the crank to the rear wheel. The 229cc engine is based off a CG125 and that’s not inspiring and likely has about 14.5 hp.

The bikes look good with a nice fit and finish but based on budget engine that was used primarily on budget ATV’s. What is the cost difference of the Loncin 223cc its rated 2hp higher and the Qingi 249cc at 5.5hp higher? I'm just saying if your going to build around an engine then why choose that one? They say because anyone can work on it…I’d say it’s because it has the lowest cost and that’s less then inspiring.

3. #23 Re: CCW 
    Here is my 2 cents for all it is worth.

The Galaxy SUV250 wholesales for $900.00 FOB china and potentially could be converted to this Heiwa.

The bike I am waiting for is the Qingi 250 in a big tracker version, with at least a 32” seat. It has or shares the Hooligans engine.

All the bikes that hover around $3,000.00 have to offer something worth $3,000.00 and not share too much mechanically with bikes selling for sometimes less then $2,000.00 like all the cheap GY bikes. The engines matter and hp and torque matter, enough to satisfy anyone is a mindset once the novelty wears off underpowered is or becomes obvious. Particularly on hills or in a headwind, I resent the use of flattering generalities and prefer actual real measures.

I'd say the Galaxy SUV250 customized to the Heiwa version would be worth $3,000.00 and with it coming out of china at $900.00 also economically feasible. Thing is just not as potentially profitable as the 229cc Heist.

Anyone is not everyone.
    Last edited by MJH; 04-19-2014 at 11:17 PM.

4. #24 Re: CCW 
    Quote Originally Posted by MJH View Post
    Where did you get this picture? This is the "R&D" department at Jiangmen QingQi I think?

Cheers!
    ChinaV

5. #25 Re: CCW 
    I just found it online, a free text search.
    Does the “Ace” have a Qingqi engine?
    I do like the Orange bike and the finish flag strip tickles me to no end.

I would like to see CCW hook up with Galaxy and would like to see the 223cc in a bike that looks like this. They seem to have an interest in dirt bikes and IMHO. I would say stay retro it is a good niche to work.

6. #26 Re: CCW 
    I am also doing some research into the availability of the 500cc Buell single and that I think would sit nice in a reproduction of this Gran Turismo?

I think the market is for under $2,000.00 bikes, under $3,000.00 bikes.the GT500 would be a under $5,000.00 bike if possible.

7. #27 Re: CCW 
    To me that is about acquiring an original then reverse engineering the frame and assembly, then retrofitting it with a modern engine that is currently in production. Then it offers parts that can be used on both originals and new versions.

If you go to a site that sell parts like Cheap Cycle Parts and the locate a vintage model you will see parts diagrams and relational parts listshowever most of the lists are not propagated not available this would that being if reproduced, propagate some of those missing parts.

Back to coding and the use of VIN numbers and relational parts lists. That being as it grows bigger and if they source through multiple suppliers it has to have a common system to keep track of all of it.

Iteration.thinking ahead and aligning. Intelligence can be artificial, however it is organic by design, it is maintained through a process, it requires often education, from the onset and then maintained consistently and relentlessly as ongoing.

8. #28 Re: CCW 
    I like the real pictures better than the marketing photos, sometimes.
    Last edited by MJH; 04-19-2014 at 11:19 PM.

9. #29 Re: CCW 
    I like the Reiju Tango 250, it uses the Loncin 230cc
    Reiju is a Spanish brand

Here is link to their website they have a slide show for the Tango modelyou can see the Loncin name on the Tango 250 engine.
    http://www.rieju.es/en/interface.html

10. #30 Re: CCW 
    CCW seems to want to get into Johnny Pag's business. Pag uses 300cc engines and sell for about the same price, and actually have a few years of proven experience. The company that makes bikes for them also seem to be the same company that makes the Regal bikes and those are known worldwide as decent Chinese bikes. Not that the CCW is not intriguing from an emotional point of view, but I would rather take a JP over one of these.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123451323 ... LastLast