Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 new toy NEED HELP PLEASE 
    C-Moto Noob
    hi all im new on here just bought myself a new project/toy with 4 wheels instead of 2.

the story is i bought it with a siezed motor due to running with no water in (DOH) now rebuilt with new piston and rings. which i mananged to source. but i am struggling to source some more parts for my quad

it is an edr nitro pics below any 1 know i can redily source parts for this as i need quite a few things and have searched ebay high and low and internet with no results.

dont even know who main uk importer is.also would any 1 know what this is a copy of engine wise the piston had cg 250 on it is this correct i thought honda only did a cg 125.

any help welcome with open arms.

thanks steve
    Attached Images

2. #2 Re: new toy NEED HELP PLEASE 
    C-Moto Noob
    more pics
    Attached Images

3. #3 Re: new toy NEED HELP PLEASE 
    Woo, thats a toy and a half! A few here play with those things, and some know chinese engines and variants well. But you need to start with VIN numbers and all that. Once you get that you can be aimed at bits and pieces probably. Post it here with the last three or four serial numbers left off for security and I or others will try and remember where the thread is about engine numbers and so on so it can be identified. Or use the search tool on this forum yourself for VIN?

To be honest, I had a quick Google and found a whole heap of links to sellers in UK so you should be able to follow them up too.
    This one was fun! http://www.myspace.com/edrquads

Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

4. #4 Re: new toy NEED HELP PLEASE 
    Standard chinese engine had a number starts w/ 1**M The ** is bore size . It's just one of those water-cool engine for quad/ Rural China "death trap"-- freight trike.

5. #5 Re: new toy NEED HELP PLEASE 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hey Steve It looks like one of the bikes that the dealer i bought mine from had ,you can contact them through www.quadfeveruk.co.uk. His name is Mike he may be able to help with parts as he said to me he keeps a stock of parts in , if you look at there gallery it looks like they call it the falcon .Have added some pic of my new toy< went green laneing last week end man what a blast !!!!!!!! Enjoy buddy !!!!!!
    Attached Images

6. #6 Re: new toy NEED HELP PLEASE 
    C-Moto Noob
    Completely unrelated but im buying a quad bike on taobao soon and was wondering if its legal to ride on the road and what registration process i have to go through. I am a student in Jinzhou, Liaoning. You help will be appreciated

7. #7 Re: new toy NEED HELP PLEASE 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meaddict View Post
    Completely unrelated but im buying a quad bike on taobao soon and was wondering if its legal to ride on the road and what registration process i have to go through. I am a student in Jinzhou, Liaoning. You help will be appreciated
    Quads. Nope, cannot be made road legal at all.
    Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist
    - Pablo Picasso

8. #8 Re: new toy NEED HELP PLEASE 
    C-Moto Noob
    Thanks bikerdoc