Hey guys,

Over the past few weeks really attacked my kinlon supermotard its come up a real little rocket and looks 100% better now, managed to push 140km/h with a tad more left from the 110km/h I was getting out of it stock (opposed to the 100km/h factory recom) I was pretty happy with that.
Mods are pipe, re jet, pod, platinum plugs, fender eliminator, led blinkers front & rear, digital lcd guage, completely debadged & de stickered, black plastics black rims, led brake light and led front twin halo plastics. Anyway enough of that, ive been using it to get me by whilst completing australian L & P plates which go for nearly 3 years by the way, untill I can get my R6. Have attached myself to this little thing, its really quick around town now, looks mean and runs on nothing, for the measly 130$ cost for rego yearly ill be keeping it after the fact now.

So im curious has anyone pondered completed, drew up, scratched there head over a few beers over transplanting a new engine into one of these chinese bikes doesnt have to be a kinlon but something along these lines, I think mine is the xr200 honda engine based upon, so I was interested in dropping a 450f into it if possible, but I really am in shakey waters as Im unsure if the bikes frame or even gearbox, would be able to cope with the sheer power upgrade from this,
If I can get a complete written off bike which can be purchased in OZ very cheap at the auctions, I would have my hands on engine, gearbox, radiator the lot.
I really dont know if this is at all possible but if anyone has anything they would like to share id be happy to hear.... by the way cost would be down as id do it all myself, so potentially could be a very cheap exercise, also considering the bike is registered as a learner legal example, an engine swap would basically be unrecognisable and therefor "legal" for a learner to potter around on to a certain extent.

this is the bike by the way:

http://www.kinlon.com.au/super_moto.php