Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: Jialing and other manufacturers joining forces? 
    Quote Originally Posted by jape View Post
    Solipsism is no answer MJH. You merely repeat what you have said over and over again, you seem brainwashed to me, within your paradigm. There is no radical theocracy out to get americans except as a reactive energy. There is no free market ideal or democracy being protected by the Marines, it is all illusion. There is simply greed, hate, and envy in the souls of many immature people that are mainly male and mainly in power in western states. Scapegoats appear each century, jews, muslims and now, if you look the other way around, so-called christians that keep no tenet of true christianity.

I think the Chinese see all of this. They have a few billion people to house and feed. Of course they build structures. You cannot judge those structures by your limited definitions, the goals are not yours. they know there is stupidity, corruption and ignorance built into their systems and perhaps they simply choos enot to purge them in the name of other gods such as efficiency or bottomline. The bureaucratic systems they have applied in the past (while many of our ancestors appeared as simple savages) are certainly capable of overcoming such flaws.

However, there are obviously contradictions and flaws inherent in human nature itself - so perhaps they knowingly choose flaws that are acceptable to them. I don't think they really care about your philosophy or education or viewpoint.

As I said, meanwhile we get to play with the toys. You are doing the same, playing with the intellectual toys. Ride your bike for a while, while we still have a planet to ride on.
    Kevala Jāna UUUUMMMMM

2. #12 Re: Jialing and other manufacturers joining forces? 
    Inner knowledge doesn't mean the outer manifestations of the understanding are pure. And 'wise' is translatable to many cultures. My own knowledge includes manipulation of forces toward an end, not constantly kneeling to sweep insects out of the way. Debate is healthy, unless you would prefer talking to yourself and being ignored by all?
    Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

3. #13 Re: Jialing and other manufacturers joining forces? 
    Senior C-Moto Guru
    Communicating is what the other person/group/trees/planets/un-nameble stuff you could think of talking to.. understands. NOT WHAT YOU SAY.
    If I choose to keep talking without waiting for someone to acknoledge what I said, I might as well talk to my toes.
    I hope my no one takes my words to be offensive.

4. #14 Re: Jialing and other manufacturers joining forces? 
    Quote Originally Posted by MJH View Post
    Kevala Jāna UUUUMMMMM
    I knew it, MJH is a robot!

5. #15 Re: Jialing and other manufacturers joining forces? 
    I try not to leave the topic its considered good form to stay on topic in a forum and I was not off topic. The Chinese Ordnance Group manufactures motorcycles and bombs. If you are ok with that then your ok with that. I have a conflicted feeling on that and the related choices are options and are mine. I can sell the bike and then simply refuse to purchase more out of that group and I may take that option. I can also do other things I do live in a democracy and can address all my concerns with my democratic representative. There are allot of issue that need to be undressed with respects to this industry and it practices.

I have some contention with US corporations partnering with foreign governments ventures. I see it as funding a rise of militarism and I have contention in that.

But what is different in my approach and why my voice gets heard often is that I do not only define the concern and I will not address that concern unless I also can offer a concise solution.

If you do not like being treated as a gadfly then stop acting like one? Its foolish to call for debate and then open a Pandoras box of subject matter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12