I have a couple of movies that were from magazines, sorry, I meant to say they are home movies, some of you would like perhaps. On motorbike stuff. I can transcode them to AVI format but thye still come out at 700 meg, to be watchable on a TV. However that means they squeeze onto one of the cheap blank CD's I have. Too much to stick on 'image shack free' or similar anyway.

I have read mixed reports of whether it is OK, or worthwhile trying to send a DVD/CD or thumbdrive into China. Some say no probs some say they are all destroyed at border or local Post Centres. Surely by now businesses are sending promo discs around and so on? Or is it all electronic?

So, to torrent or to cloud? If I torrent doesn't my machine have to act as a server and be on all the time or are there repositories you upload to? Would it be easier to cloud host them and send links to mates etc. so they can download? I have to watch the expenses as I am tied to very slow wireless internet and high rates of $15 a gig minimum. Also it takes a few hours to upload so once at a time is what I want with easy uploads.

If I post, how do Chinese addresses work? I assume I would need both English and Chinese addresses?