Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: New to forum.

1. #1 New to forum. 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hi, Name is Nick, I am looking at buying a MC_D250RTB Bobber. This will be my first bike as well as first Chinese Moto. I actually joined due to Barnone post on the bobber. Thanks to all the guys in that thread for the info, has made my mind up now just need cash.

2. #2 Re: New to forum. 
    Welcome mate, quite a few good members from your side of the pond. i see you found the right places to ask so good luck and let us know how you go. First bike ever? No riding skills? Why a hard tail rather than a dual sport or road bike, you just like the looks?
    Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

3. #3 Re: New to forum. 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Not first riding, first purchase. Should have been more specific. Riding have off road as a teen(been a while), last year rode a 06 Kawi zx6r for awhile, sisters bike but she needed car so I let her use my car got my bike license and rode the Kawi. Liked riding but not a rocket fan, not comfortable for me as I am short and stocky lol. I couldnt touch ground with out being on tip toe. Like the looks of the hardtail, and I am a extreme snowmobiler so lack of suspension not a big deal Im thinking, snowmobile does have some suspension but not tons tend to feel every bump anyway.

4. #4 Re: New to forum. 
    Thanks for the explanation. The guys reckon the seat springing is good enough anyway! I have some biker mates with hard-tails (and hard everything else), they'll get such a good laugh when I rock up at the clubhouse on my china-bike (with a bottle of rum) it might soften them up a bit then I might pluck up courage to ask for a go on one. They're good enough lads really, offered me one of their women last time I called by, so they might stretch to a bike ride ...
    Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

5. #5 Re: New to forum. 
    Welcome bckcntryslddr, what part of New Hampsha are ya from? I grew up in Keene and still have family in that area, great place to live! NH used to have the highest per capita ownership of motorcycles in the country, not sure if that is still true. Good luck with your Bobber, I'm sure it will be "wicked"

Cheers!
    ChinaV

6. #6 Re: New to forum. 
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaV View Post
    NH used to have the highest per capita ownership of motorcycles in the country, not sure if that is still true. Cheers!
    ChinaV
    Oh, so that explains the buildup of bikes at your home??!!

7. #7 Re: New to forum. 
    hey Nick welcome to the forums, Go Pats 2011
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW tha Misfit (tha Wraith)
    50 State legal and Worldwide
    CCW Heist Riders