Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 sinnis apache rear wheel problem 
    C-Moto Noob
    ive got a major problem with my rear wheel disc version on my sinnis apache 125 twice now the rear sprocket has snapped out of the hub,first was with the rear wheel that had the bushes so i brought the upgraded version which bolts straight to the hub but now thats snapped off lol any one no if any other make wheels fit as i dont really want to buy another cheapo wheel,any ideas please

2. #2 Re: sinnis apache rear wheel problem 
    Have a search around the Pulse Adrenaline threads. Just do a lot more searching and reading on here, don't take my word for it because I am just going on (poor) memory but I think they are the same or similar machines. You will then find where other folk have used a Suzuki or whatever replacement applies. Is it just the sprocket bolts that just snapped? There are threads to be found on that too, just choose some keywords like 'sprocket bolts' and follow them up. It is often suggested these are the first things to be replaced with high quality bolts and again, you should be able to find which high-end maker you can source from. Save some money too.
    Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

3. #3 Re: sinnis apache rear wheel problem 
    C-Moto Noob
    ill try some of them bolts but just dont fill safe with that wheel now seeing as ive had that happen twice,this time the bolt jammed on the swing arm which luckily i was turning into a side ride at about 5mph other wise could have made the rear wheel lock on. i no a 91 dr rear wheel fits with drum brake but not with the disc brake,any one tried a new rear wheel with the disc brakes?

4. #4 Re: sinnis apache rear wheel problem 
    This stuff doesn't just happen, especially more than once on the same 'bike. You sure it has the original wheel width, chain etc.? Adjusters and axle bolt correct? Was it your bike from scratch or did you get it after someone else had a go at it? Anyway, the need is to fix it I realise. This place is quiet at present and no-one knowledgeable responding to you yet, google a bit more and try some UK forums as well if it is urgent, I have seen posts on that bike and model variants before.
    Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

5. #5 Re: sinnis apache rear wheel problem 
    C-Moto Noob
    ive had the bike from new june09 ive left it standard,first time it happened it had the rear wheel with the hub bushes so i brought a new wheel where the sprocket bolts straight on to the hub the trouble i have now is the threads all gone in the hub so i might try drilling through and bolting from the back of the hub, im sure ill sort it some how apart from this its been a good bike done over 10k miles on it now with no problems

6. #6 Re: sinnis apache rear wheel problem 
    It seems that the bikes brand pioneer suffered a minor change in the rear hub.
    Sundown 200cc STX motard