Hi all !
This is my first post here and first of all congratulations for the idea to create such website !

As most of you might know by now, it's been almost impossible to get tank refilled in gas station since few days.
I'm in downtown (fuxing rd) and it's impossible...

I'm driving an old leike 150cc scooter i trully love it and what was my saddness when i realised i couldnt get gas... some dude at the station almost kick my ass out when i asked explenation... here what i got after personnal investigation.

The governement want to banned all kind of petrol / LPG 2 wheels by the end of the year (logically if they keep refusing to serve those people in gas station the probem might be solved in a week...). Reason of it : 2 wheels are noisy and are responsible of pollution... (wtf ??? did you ever saw the cloud of fog after a bus start or switch gears ??).

Anyway, here's the problem, after more than 4 years driving scooter in shanghai i simply cant live without it.

Solution ?

i'm quite sure very soon some black market for petrol will be create and as i read it's in action already... but hey... are you whilling to find your "dealer every 3,4 days to refill ? it might become a very complex operation...

One of the guy from the station told me that if i get a blue plate "same as car" i could drive and get petrol whitout troubles... and i got this version aroud me too...

My question is now super simple... where to get those plates ? i'm whiling to pay a serious amount if it means i can drive my scooter and get petrol.

thanks a lot for any help !

i'll continue to investigate this case today again and i hope to get news for all of you cause i guess i'm not the only one in trouble.

Cheers !