Long time no talk hao peng yous.

So I made the work decision to move up to Baotou, Inner Mongolia. I'll miss the weather and the roads in the south, but I figures this gives me a chance to see something new. Any peng yous up in Inner Mongolia, give me a shout.

ANYWAY! Enough about me, now about the bike. I decided to not go Chinese because I found that there is a plethora of decent bikes up in Baotou that seem to be in good repair. Many of them are enduros and dirt bikes as well, which is something I was looking for.

http://bt.58.com/danche/3650528441730x.shtml

I found this 2006 tt-r in pretty good nick, but haven't had a chance to look at it. I guess it's unmodified, and the guy that owns it really loves it. He said it's quick, does great offroad, handles the inner Mongolian roads well, and it's very reliable. Now I have a few questions for you folks!

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this bike? What are the chances I will be able to modify and repair it with any confidence (reliable mechanics/dealers etc) Should I bargain it down from 16,000? What price would you think is acceptable?

I've been doing a lot of reading about this thing, and it seems like quite the little machine. Maybe even a possible long term touring bike. Thanks guys!