Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 218 of 634 FirstFirst ... 68168198208216217218219220228238268368 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 6336
  1. #2171 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    C-Moto Senior
    Just a thought on the broken shift rods. If you look at the Heist's it's straight and parallel to the frame. If you look at the DF it's angled out and slanted, I think. Maybe this puts too much stress on it. Wonder how hard it would be to rig it straight. Just thinking out loud.
    Last edited by xetaprime; 06-20-2012 at 10:07 PM.

2. #2172 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by xetaprime View Post
    Thanx for the info! I'm waiting on word from CCW from a bad sale that fell through. Totally want the flat black! Much better price than on ScooterDepot! D'Ohhh! Hey, did you pay the $69 warranty in that too?

Are all these selling DFs still 2010 models?
    I did not pay $69 for the warranty - and yes, it seems they manufactured all of these in 2010 - or someone in China forgot to change the date on the label :)

3. #2173 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    C-Moto Regular
    bikebracket.jpgnew lisence plate bracket with cat eye LED tail light. got it off amazon, took 2 weeks to recieve from hong kong. was gonna take a pic with it lit up too but my camera died after i took this one.
    also finally decided to take off the tank and fix the dimming headlight problem, really easy to unplug the blue and white wire from the dark green wire and plug it into the other blue and white wire like it should have been been in the first place. now my light switch works and my lights don't dim, and i'm happy to report that i managed to put the tank back on without cracking a weld and leaking gas, BOOYA, lol.

4. #2174 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    That's a sweet setup - I was looking at your seat - where did you get that from? Was it difficult to install?

5. #2175 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    C-Moto Noob
    did anyone order their bike from extreme scooters? how long does it normally take to receive the bike?

6. #2176 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    Certified Shade Tree Tech mrepooh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by branden84 View Post
    did anyone order their bike from extreme scooters? how long does it normally take to receive the bike?
    I bought mine from powersportsmax, they're based in California and are supplied by sunny power sports. I got mine in 6 days but I live in Vegas. In your case, being that most of our bikes come from california I'd expect two weeks or more.
    Dong Fang 250 RTB

'When you have a lot of money you can't just go around spending it... You need a plan' - Patrick Star

7. #2177 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by garryo View Post
    That's a sweet setup - I was looking at your seat - where did you get that from? Was it difficult to install?
    if you want to see some better pics of the seat check out page 186 post #1855 of this thread. i got it off ebay for $120. it wasn't really hard to install if you have the right tools. what i used for the rear seat bracket was some flat bar i got from home depot that i bent with a vice, a torch, and a 5lb hammer. i used a drill press to drill the holes in the flat bar, and a good power drill to drill the holes in the frame, and it's held together with nuts and bolts. the front seat bracket i also got from ebay, and the seat springs i got from lowbrow customs.

8. #2178 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    I bought my bike from china-moto.com, and it got to me from California before china-moto received any shipping information. It was less than a week. Paperwork took a lot longer. There was some damage in shipping, and I took pictures and sent them to china-moto as I was un-crating and assembling. I had an order number in my email before I finished the assembly. It was a little more expensive then other places, but I have been extremely happy with the follow up. I've ordered replacement parts and they were sent within a week.
    DF 250 RTB

9. #2179 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    C-Moto Guru
    killer motor sports , but took 5 weeks to get my bike (shipped directly from china) and another 5 weeks to get my plates , ya was a long time but it went thru and was totally worth the wait

10. #2180 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Am I the only one liking the stock handle bars? Maybe I'm wrong, but they look and feel real old school to me - I actually think they really fit the bike.... Now the turn signals are something else -they don't look or feel old school at all - too big and plasticy - anyone have some smaller "older looking" turn signal ideas?