Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 249 of 634 FirstFirst ... 99199229239247248249250251259269299399 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 6336
  1. #2481 Re: PZ30 carb with accelerator pump 
    C-Moto Senior
    Thanks Mailman. All good info. Guess that's another $50 Ill have to spend on this bike.

2. #2482 Re: PZ30 carb with accelerator pump 
    C-Moto Noob
    Sorry for no pics. I use my cell for my internet and can't figure out the pics. The bike is running great. 200 miles just changed to a 35t sprocket. My original was 45t. Trying to get a few more MPH. Hopefully paperwork gets here soon. I would like to ride with a plate.

3. #2483 Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rungeg View Post
    Sorry for no pics. I use my cell for my internet and can't figure out the pics. The bike is running great. 200 miles just changed to a 35t sprocket. My original was 45t. Trying to get a few more MPH. Hopefully paperwork gets here soon. I would like to ride with a plate.
    Welcome to the "club"!
    2010 Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Owner

4. #2484 Re: PZ30 carb with accelerator pump 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rungeg View Post
    Welcome to the gang. I love my bike, 5800+ miles, and all is good. Still some mods I want to do, but overall awesome. When you can read through the entire post, lots of great mods, and info here. Update on my cable issue.Went down to a local Triumph dealer, and he looked it over...seems my cable was not pivoting in the handle,just bending back and forth which eventually caused them to break.Gotta keep it well greased, and check it regularly.Bought a new cable from him, $25, and he threw in a spare used one for me,just incase.everything working great at this point.Had to modify the outer cable sheild a bit,but still no troubles. New break pads working fine,so i am relieved about that. Next on the list is to go back to the old tank issue.My original tank leaked at those weld mounts,I tried to fix it with JB weld like others mentioned way back, but it did not hold,I had a replacement sent to me through scooter depot at no charge, and left the bolts to hold it on loose enough to relieve any stress on the monuts, but I want to change the tank out completely. Been looking for a new one, but haven't found one yet.My issue with that is not sure about the way some of these tanks mount.we know how the bobber mounts looks, and I have seen some cool looking old school english style tanks..but not sure about the mounts on them.Just wondering... those of you who have changed your tanks, can you post some pics of them,with the mounts? I would like to get a general idea on what the proper mounts would be like. Ride hard, live free folks.

5. #2485 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    C-Moto Noob
    I believe the 650xs tank fits although I am not 100%. Like a 75. What kind of grips have you all changed to? Also I have a leather tool roll. Thinking of putting a large ubolt on the back fender so I can slide it under the bolt. What do you guys think?

6. #2486 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    Starting to get a little cooler out around here in the mornings, hit a 55 this morning,had to break out the jacket and gloves to ride into work..unfortunetly it pumps up to like 90 by the time I head home from work..so gotta stow the jacket and gloves in the saddle bags. But love the ride in in the morning time.

7. #2487 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Anyone know what the diameter of the handle bars are? I am guessing a inch? And what size the exaust is?

8. #2488 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    C-Moto Senior
    Pretty sure they're 7/8" as on Tha Heist. Exhaust I have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by xetaprime View Post
    Pretty sure they're 7/8" as on Tha Heist. Exhaust I have no clue.
    Your right, 7/8's

Quote Originally Posted by bowtiewagon View Post
    Starting to get a little cooler out around here in the mornings, hit a 55 this morning,had to break out the jacket and gloves to ride into work..unfortunetly it pumps up to like 90 by the time I head home from work..so gotta stow the jacket and gloves in the saddle bags. But love the ride in in the morning time.
    Gotta love the weather in Texas!