Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 193 of 634 FirstFirst ... 43143173183191192193194195203213243343 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 6336
  1. #1921 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    Everyone, not only did I get a new rim today, it had a brand new tire on it. All I had to do was exchange the brake disk out. So now when I wear out the tire I have another new one ready to go. It took awhile to get it, but it did come from China. With only six days left on the warenty I guess they treated me right.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost1133 View Post
    Good news, I got a a call From Scooter Depo yesterday that my new rim is on it's way. With only six days left on the warrenty. Looks like they are honering it. If I have any more trouble with the rim I think I will just get a tube rim. Yeah I know I shouldn't have too. What I find strange is that I am the only who has problen with air leaking at the spokes.

2. #1922 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by GUN ROD View Post
    Mustang

Update your progress, missing parts on the way?
    Sad delivery, kicked all of us in the nuts.
    Notice how quiet it's been on the site?
    Well I got the battery, mirrors, new tail light about a week ago but still no clutch pedal and linkage. I have emailed Chad constantly and it seems like I'm being ignored, I'm pretty frustrated and pissed off about this deal lol.

3. #1923 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    Quote Originally Posted by GUN ROD View Post

Notice how quiet it's been on the site?
    I guess most of us are riding, not wrenching... LOL
    2010 Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Owner

4. #1924 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hey guys. New member here. My DF Bobber arrives Thurs. Thanks for all of the helpful information. Well done.

5. #1925 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    Quote Originally Posted by jazewade View Post
    Hey guys. New member here. My DF Bobber arrives Thurs. Thanks for all of the helpful information. Well done.
    jazewade,
    I know I would of been lost with out this forum. Probably took off a year of learning about the DF250RTB. I only have about 95 miles on mine, due to the weather. But a few miles at a time. I have changed the rear drive sprocket to a 38 tooth, removed the air injector, relocated the ignition switch. Went to drag bars. All good. I removed the racing stripes, added some hardtail bags, and added a handle bar bag. Changed out the high rise mirrors, I thought the OEM mirrors stuck up like antlers, lol.
    Soon as the weather cooperates I am planning on putting some serious miles on it.
    Just remember, "It is what it is", and you will enjoy this bike. Customise the hell out of it. but don't try and make it something it isn't.

6. #1926 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    C-Moto Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost1133 View Post
    jazewade,
    I know I would of been lost with out this forum. Probably took off a year of learning about the DF250RTB. I only have about 95 miles on mine, due to the weather. But a few miles at a time. I have changed the rear drive sprocket to a 38 tooth, removed the air injector, relocated the ignition switch. Went to drag bars. All good. I removed the racing stripes, added some hardtail bags, and added a handle bar bag. Changed out the high rise mirrors, I thought the OEM mirrors stuck up like antlers, lol.
    Soon as the weather cooperates I am planning on putting some serious miles on it.
    Just remember, "It is what it is", and you will enjoy this bike. Customise the hell out of it. but don't try and make it something it isn't.
    Great mods. Could you share a picture? I've been looking for mirrors that screws into the OEM location. One of my mirrors self destructed. No repair possible.

7. #1927 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    C-Moto Regular
    Yeah, I echo those words. They're fun, easy to customize and a hoot to ride on surface roads.

8. #1928 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    C-Moto Noob
    Great information for sure. Would def like to see a pic of your mods. What's the best method of removing these racing-stripe decals? Thanks!

9. #1929 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 

Yep er. Got the email confirmation that the new mirrors where shipped out yesterday. That is the last thing I am going to do except ride it. I will get back to you with the pics. But you will see all, or everything I have done to this bike. Not a lot really. I know I jumped the gun here. I don't like to post before the pic. I just want to keep this forum going.

10. #1930 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    C-Moto Regular
    Great information for sure. Would def like to see a pic of your mods. What's the best method of removing these racing-stripe decals? Thanks!
    you can only remove the stripes if you get the matte black, if you got the glossy the stripes are clearcoated over, if you did get the matte black i hear you can just peel off the stripes with poorly manicured fingernails.